Winter Jam 2014 Tour Spectacular Adds High Wire Stuntman Nik Wallenda, Duck Dynasty's Reed Robertson, and David Crowder
The Winter Jam Tour Spectacular will be coming to the Georgia Dome for the first time, and to help cap off this special night, high wire stuntman, Nik Wallenda will join the fray.
Wallenda is a seven time Guinness World Record Holder, and is set to walk across the dome as part of the show on February 8.
Also announced yesterday is the addition of young Duck Dynasty star Reed Robertson and David Crowder.
Winter Jam's star-studded 2014 lineup-led by Newsboys and Lecrae will feature Tenth Avenue North, Thousand Foot Krutch, Plumb, NewSong, Colton Dixon, and national speaker Nick hall.
Like Us on Facebook
The Winter Jam 2014 Dome Spectacular will feature a special appearance by University of Georgia head football coach Mark Richt and other surprise guests. In addition, the iDisciple App Pre-Jam Party will feature Love & The Outcome, Everfound, and Derek Minor opening the event.
Winter Jam will be an all-day event, opening with JAM ZONE, which will be held from 10 AM - 6 PM in the World Congress Center. JAM ZONE is a free event, featuring a live performance stage. More than 85 booths of local businesses and exhibitors will be set up in addition to food and merchandise vendors.
Fans will have the opportunity to interact with Winter Jam artists throughout the day at the Winter Jam autograph booth.
"For the last three years, Winter Jam has played to capacity crowds of more than 15,000 in Atlanta, so we knew it was time to think big so more people could attend," Eddie Carswell, Winter Jam founder and NewSong member said. "With the move to the Georgia Dome, we also wanted to provide activities for fans during the day, so we appreciate KIA partnering with us for our first-ever JAM ZONE. We know February 8 is going to be a special day and we are anxiously anticipating what God will do."
Promoted by Premier Productions and presented by Holt International, NewSong's Winter Jam 2014 Tour Spectacular will hit 48 cities, before finishing March 30.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty