“The Walking Dead” Season 4 Premiere SPOILERS and RUMORS: Will Daryl and Carol Die? Will Rick Lose His Hand? [TRAILER] [LIVE ONLINE STREAM]
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Premiere SPOILERS and RUMORS: Will Daryl and Carol Die? Will Rick Lose His Hand? [TRAILER] [LIVE ONLINE STREAM]
"The Walking Dead" season 4 spoilers are already swirling around the Internet in anticipation of the long awaited premiere episode. Some spoilers and rumors indicate that Rick will lose one of his hands in a zombie attack, and others claim that Daryl and Carol will die. Showrunner Scott Gimple said, "I'm excited to tell stories in the book that I love... We're taking the greatest hits approach of all the things I loved that we've done and grabbing from all the different seasons and working it up. There are a lot of characters that are dead on the show that aren't dead in the books. There are a lot of characters on the show that aren't in the book. It's a remixing of a lot of elements from the book in different context; different characters a lot of the time but taking the emotional thrust of those elements and putting them all in a different rhythm."
Like Us on Facebook
LIVE ONLINE STREAM
A spoiler from the book indicates that Rick will get his hand chopped off when he finally fights with the Governor. There is also speculation that he will die in the battle. Is it possible that the writers will kill off Rick in season 4? They have already killed two main characters to demonstrate that no one is safe. Zombies have already killed Lori and Andrea, so is anyone truly safe?
LIVE ONLINE STREAM
The last spoiler that is circulating around is something that is very worrisome for the survivors in "The Walking Dead." The Internet is calling this spoiler the "new threat" for lack of a better name. All that we know is the teaser that Scott Gimple gave us when he said, "It's someone we haven't seen before. Someone unusual; you can't stab them in the face, you can't reason with it. It's a force that would be dangerous in this world and in the world of 'The Walking Dead,' it's terrifying." Will this new threat change the way that viewers think about "The Walking Dead?" Check out this preview for season 4 of "The Walking Dead" and tune in on October 13th for the season premiere at 9 PM EST!
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: 'Shout to the Lord' Singer Leads Worship for First Time Since Finishing Treatments, Says 'I Have No Words' (VIDEO)
In a recent blog post, beloved psalmist Darlene Zschech described her first time back to leading worship, and what it has been like to be finished with radiation and vicious cancer treatments.
Is There Redemption for Fallen Ministers? Deitrick Haddon, Ted Haggard, and More Continue in Ministry After Falling From Grace (VIDEO)
Although Christianity is arguably based on restitution, forgiveness, and starting over, sometimes believers are devastated when ministers fall into sin and are found guilty. Below is a list of pastors who admitted their wrong doings, lost their ministries for a time, and have found restoration in ministry.
Kingdom Bound Mega Festival Featuring TobyMac, Andy Mineo, Skillet, Michael W. Smith, Mandisa and More Takes Over NY for 4 Days (VIDEO)
Kingdom Bound ministries is presenting a four day family event that includes over 50 artists in concert, 25 speakers, 60 seminars, and an entire amusement and water park for a few full days of hands on ministry opportunities for Christian music lovers in New York.
Switchfoot Explains Meaning of 'When We Come Alive' in Interview; Song Describes Journey that's Made Them 'Burn Brightly' (VIDEO)
Switchfoot band members Chad Butler (drummer) and Jerome Fontamillis (keyboardist) recently spoke about their new album Fading West in an interview, specifically about the song "When We Come Alive."
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too