TobyMac 'HITS DEEP TOUR' Coming Again to 20 Cities Fall 2013, See Full Artist Line-Up Here
TobyMac brought out the HITS DEEP TOUR last fall and it was very successful to they are revamping the line up and doing it again this Fall 2013.
Last year the Tour was just 10 exclusive shows and this year it will expand to hit 20 cities this fall.
The HITS DEEP TOUR will feature many of the artists that were on last years tour lineup such as Brandon Heath, Mandisa, Jamie Grace and Chris August. The tour is excited to announce Colton Dixon and newcomers Capital Kings will be joining this years tour as well.
Like Us on Facebook
TobyMac will then close the night singing many of his hits as well and maybe bringing out the other artists for a song or two.
Last years HITS DEEP TOUR closed out their run with a sold out show in Nashville's Bridgestone Arena.
The tour's theme and multi-artist package this year will undoubtedly make for some special moments on stage.
"This tour is going to be exactly what most people want to see when they go to a concert - a show where you know every song," says TobyMac. "Big hits that hit deep! Not just hits because they are sonically a good listen, but because they've spoken deeply to our souls. These artists are all headliners in their own right, but we've come together to serve up the hits that have become a part of people's lives."
The HITS DEEP TOUR will be kicking off Nov. 7 in Huntington, WV and running through Dec. 15 in Indianapolis, IN.
To see the complete list of tour dates and cities, click HERE.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty