"The Young and The Restless" Spoilers Released Michael is Released From Jail and Dylan Wants a DNA Test
"The Young and The Restless" Spoilers Released, Michael is Released From Jail and Dylan Wants a DNA Test
This week spoilers have been released on the CBS soap The Young and The Restless and things get pretty heated as Nikki asks Victor to accept Dylan, Michael gets out of jail, and Jill and Esther reminisce over Karen.
While at Sharon's, Nick informs her that he is not going to bring Faith to his family's dinner as Sharon deals with the fact that Dylan McAvoy is her brother. Dylan tells Avery that he wants a DNA test and Avery agrees to help him, but she believes Nikki is telling the truth.
Like Us on Facebook
Over at the penthouse, Chelsea has a footprint turkey painting consisting of Conner's feet and later dresses him in a turkey costume.
In jail, Lauren tells Michael that everyone should spend the holiday together. Michael has hopes that Fen will be released soon and that Lauren should remember to be thankful they're all together.
Paul and Chris share a kiss while inside his office. She promises to inform him when she hears information from the judge about Michael. Both pay a visit to Michael in prison and reveal to him that he's being released.
Jill invited Billy to Thanksgiving dinner, but Chloe feels he isn't ready.
At the ranch, Victor tells Nikki how surprised he is of her revelation about Dylan and she apologizes to him about the way he had to hear about it. Victor is only upset that she didn't come to him and tell him personally. He tells Nikki that Dylan doesn't want anything to do with her.
You can catch The Young and The Restless Monday thru Friday on CBS at 12:30 PM EST. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty