VH1 Basketball Wives: Miami Season 5 Episode 5 [WATCH NOW] [FULL RECAP] Tami Roman Officially Quits The Show [SPOILERS INSIDE]
Tami Roman Quits VH1 Basketball Wives: Miami Season 5 Episode 5 [WATCH NOW] [FULL RECAP] [SPOILERS INSIDE]
VH1's hit reality show "Basket Ball Wives: Miami" is one of the most anticipated reality shows next to Mona Scotts "Love & Hip Hop" series. Season 5 of "Basket Ball Wives: Miami" just kicked off this past August and it is already drama filled. This morning MediaTakeOut broke the news that Tami Roman said she will no longer be a personality on the shows next season via Twitter.
Like Us on Facebook
WARNING SPOILERS DOWN BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODES 1-4 DO NOT CONTINUE READING
During last night's episode we saw the ladies come together for a little meeting to address some issues that are starting brew. In a previous episode we saw Tami Roman meet up with Evelyn Lozada to talk about how she felt Shaunie O'Neal planted a bad seed in Tasha Marbury's head by saying, "Things could go really right or really left" when describing what could ultimately happen when she met Tami for the first time. Tami threatened to punch Shaunie in her face if need be. Evelyn of course goes back to Shaunie and airs out the details of the entire conversation she had with Tami, which didn't sit too well with Shaunie. Shaunie said, "What do I look like telling my kids I got into a fight with one of my elders?"
During the dinner meeting we all thought things would escalate between Tami and Shaunie, but amazingly things went sour between Tami and Evelyn instead. Tami's disclaimer of not putting your hand up fell right through the cracks as Evelyn repeatedly raised her hand at Tami saying, "Boop b*tch," which made for good TV because we've already witness Evelyn get her a** whooped by Tami in a previous season. Evelyn has apparently grown some balls or either she is going thru so many emotions with Chad she no longer cares because she called Tami a b*tch one last time before Tami jumped up from the table and positioned herself in Evelyn's face.
Evelyn confronted Tasha about her "head-butting" comment and Tasha confessed that if anybody should be mad it should be her after Evelyn put her relationship business in her tell all book. Tasha went on to confirm that she also said to Suzie, that Evelyn should wear a football helmet on her next date with a guy. Evelyn got up from the table in tears and left the dinner in a typical Evelyn fashion.
You can watch last night's episode down below. Sound off in the comments and let me know how you feel about all the drama. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
Country Star Reba McEntire Calls the World to ‘Pray For Peace’ with New Song She Says Was ‘Sent From God’ (VIDEO)
People and celebrities everywhere joined Reba McEntire as she released her newest song “Pray For Peace” calling the world to prayer during difficult times of war and division.
Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
Christian rap/rock artist Manafest has been making inspirational and powerful music for the last ten years. His latest album The Moment will be releasing on August 5, and if one thing is for certain, Manafest has not had a "Moment" to slow down as he has consistently released albums, instrumentals, and now a book and audio book.
Candace Cameron Bure Addresses Hiding Cyber Bullies; Inspired By 'Three Immodestly Dressed Women Walk Into a Church' (VIDEO)
Candace Cameron Bure's resurface in the mainstream media has allowed the former "Full House" actress to openly share her faith, but due to her stance on modesty and her particular dress code has also made her a target. The actress addresses her critics in her latest blog post.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too