VH1 Basketball Wives: Miami Season 5 Episode 5 [WATCH NOW] [FULL RECAP] Tami Roman Officially Quits The Show [SPOILERS INSIDE]
Tami Roman Quits VH1 Basketball Wives: Miami Season 5 Episode 5 [WATCH NOW] [FULL RECAP] [SPOILERS INSIDE]
VH1's hit reality show "Basket Ball Wives: Miami" is one of the most anticipated reality shows next to Mona Scotts "Love & Hip Hop" series. Season 5 of "Basket Ball Wives: Miami" just kicked off this past August and it is already drama filled. This morning MediaTakeOut broke the news that Tami Roman said she will no longer be a personality on the shows next season via Twitter.
Like Us on Facebook
WARNING SPOILERS DOWN BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODES 1-4 DO NOT CONTINUE READING
During last night's episode we saw the ladies come together for a little meeting to address some issues that are starting brew. In a previous episode we saw Tami Roman meet up with Evelyn Lozada to talk about how she felt Shaunie O'Neal planted a bad seed in Tasha Marbury's head by saying, "Things could go really right or really left" when describing what could ultimately happen when she met Tami for the first time. Tami threatened to punch Shaunie in her face if need be. Evelyn of course goes back to Shaunie and airs out the details of the entire conversation she had with Tami, which didn't sit too well with Shaunie. Shaunie said, "What do I look like telling my kids I got into a fight with one of my elders?"
During the dinner meeting we all thought things would escalate between Tami and Shaunie, but amazingly things went sour between Tami and Evelyn instead. Tami's disclaimer of not putting your hand up fell right through the cracks as Evelyn repeatedly raised her hand at Tami saying, "Boop b*tch," which made for good TV because we've already witness Evelyn get her a** whooped by Tami in a previous season. Evelyn has apparently grown some balls or either she is going thru so many emotions with Chad she no longer cares because she called Tami a b*tch one last time before Tami jumped up from the table and positioned herself in Evelyn's face.
Evelyn confronted Tasha about her "head-butting" comment and Tasha confessed that if anybody should be mad it should be her after Evelyn put her relationship business in her tell all book. Tasha went on to confirm that she also said to Suzie, that Evelyn should wear a football helmet on her next date with a guy. Evelyn got up from the table in tears and left the dinner in a typical Evelyn fashion.
You can watch last night's episode down below. Sound off in the comments and let me know how you feel about all the drama. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
James Franco's Movie Adaptation of 'Child of God' Under Fire for Not Condemning Violence Portrayed in Film (TRAILER)
Actor James Franco is under heat for his latest directorial release, 'Child of God'. The film is an adaptation of the 1973 novel of the same name and is about a man who descends into violence and necrophilia.
Flyleaf's Former Singer Lacey Sturm to Release Book Documenting Her Struggle with Drugs and Suicidal Thoughts; Shares How She Overcame (VIDEO)
Former singer of Flyleaf, Lacey Sturm, is sharing her testimony in her upcoming book 'The Reason - How I discovered a Life Worth Living', where she found Jesus on the brink of suicide.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too