'Scandal' Season 3 Episode 13 Spoilers, Rumors: Jake and Olivia Getting Closer?
Last night's all new episode of hit ABC show "Scandal" proved interesting as many romantic relationships seem to be in flux. For spoilers on next week's episode from the actor who plays Jake, Scott Foley, read on.
In a recent interview with TV Guide, Foley discussed how his character's involvement with Olivia will affect Fitz.
"His relationship with Fitz has really changed because it started that they were Navy buddies and Fitz was his superior, but they really had a connection there," the actor said.
Like Us on Facebook
"Fitz would turn to him when he was in military intelligence and B613 for help, but now that Jake is running Command, there are personal feelings there, but Jake's main focus is the Republic and making sure that he's doing his job as Command," the actor added.
"With regards to Fitz and Olivia, it's tough. Is it possible for Jake to keep a friendship with Fitz while they both go after the same girl? Is that possible?" he said.
Foley went on to discuss how his character feels about Olivia's ambivalence.
"He thought that the door was closing beforehand. All of a sudden, it's as if he's got his foot back in the door. It's a pretty position turn as far as Jake is concerned," the actor said.
Scott Foley also spoke to TV Guide about the possibility of Quinn interfering with Jake and Olivia's romance.
"It might hurt his chances. If he does hire Quinn, I don't know if that's forgivable on Olivia's behalf. We know that Jake was looking over Quinn and making sure that she was doing OK, but to hire her means that he's going to, at some point, put her in harm's way, and that's what Olivia requested him not do, so that would definitely hurt their relationship," the actor told TV Guide.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too