Ray Comfort Creator of the '180 Documentary' is Appearing on TBN's Praise the Lord Episode to Speak on New Film 'Noah'
World famous televangelist Ray Comfort will be a special guest on the January 23rd episode of TBN's flagship music and ministry show, Praise the Lord.
"Way of The Master" co-host Ray Comfort, along with co-host Kirk Cameron are both known for their brutally honest yet loving style of sharing the gospel, which has made them some of the most admired evangelists globally. His thought-stimulating pro-life film, "180: Changing the Heart of a Nation," was watched by more than 4.3 million YouTube viewers.
Like Us on Facebook
Comfort has revealed his strong faith in Jesus Christ in some of the world's most threatening locations. He had heated discussions with some atheists at Yale and other influential universities. He also spoke to people about their beliefs on jam-packed streets in the world's most popular cities. He also defended his Christian faith on multiple nationalized news programs including ABC's Nightline.
In addition, Comfort has written over 60 books including, "You can Lead an Atheist to Evidence But You Can't Make Him Think" and "Evolution: A Fairy Tale For Grownups." These books along with other writings have made him a popular lecturer in both Christian and secular forums.
"Our ministry exists solely to share Jesus Christ with a dying world and to equip Christians to do the same," said Comfort in a press release.
TBN Vice President Matthew Crouch explained why he chose Comfort as a guest on tomorrow's episode of Praise the Lord.
"Ray's challenging message about the importance of sharing our faith is one every believer should hear," said Crouch in a press release. "We're excited to have him as a guest on TBN's Praise the Lord."
In addition, Comfort will talk about the new Noah movie that his ministry Living Waters will debut on March 28, which is the same day Hollywood will release its translation of the same biblical story starring Russell Crowe.
"Theirs is rightly billed as 'fiction' -- with Noah being painted as an evil character," said Comfort in a press release. "Ours is based on the truth of Holy Scripture."
Comfort joined guests Dr. Phillip Goudeaux, Pastor Jim Reeve, Pastor Kenny Foreman Jr., with music by Vicki Yohe, as Dwight Thompson hosted TBN's award-winning music and ministry show Praise the Lord, Thursday January 23rd at 10 p.m. E.S.T.
WARNING: SOME FOOTAGE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES, VIEWERS DISCRECTION IS STRONGLY ADVISED!
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Relient K's 'Mmhmm' Still Exudes Passion and Honesty 10 Years Later; Anniversary Tour Begins This Fall (Throwback Thursday)
In honor of Relient K's recently announced 10 year anniversary tour of their smash hit album Mmhmm, this week's Throwback Thursday is going to take a look at the album that put the band on the map for good.
God Over Money, (G.O.M) headed by popular Christian Rapper Bizzle, was eager to share the signing of their newest artist on social media Wednesday and the decision was met with much praise.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too