Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Dating News: Two and a Half Men Star's Birthday - A Look Back at Relationship Since Demi Moore Divorce
Actor Ashton Kutcher turned 36 on Saturday, and the "Two and a Half Men" star celebrated his birthday with girlfriend Mila Kunis, who of course is his former co-star from "That '70s Show".
Over recent months, Kutcher seems more determined than ever to keep his private life private. Ever since his very public marriage to Hollywood actress Demi Moore ended in an even more scandalous divorce, he has seemingly wanted to keep his new relationship with Kunis more low key and out of the private eye as much as possible. This is something he admitted to in a recent interview.
Like Us on Facebook
"I am going to do everything in my power to have this relationship be private," said Kutcher to Elle Magazine in reference to his relationship with Kunis.
The couple's former high-profile relationships were all over entertainment news, and that has led to both of them wanting to keep things much more under the radar this time around.
Ashton Kutcher was formerly married to Demi Moore, where as Mila Kunis was formerly dating former Home Alone child star Macaulay Culkin for many years.
Kutcher and Kunis first met in the mid-90s on the set of That '70s Show. Kutcher was 20 at the time, and Kunis was only 15 when the show started. The "That 70's show" comedy series concentrated on the lives of a group of teenage friends growing up in the fictitious suburban town of Point Place, Wisconsin, from 1976-1979. The Fox show lasted 8 seasons from 1998-2006.
However, following Kutcher's split from Moore, the pair started dating, and they have been seen together at an array of family events recently. Last December, Kutcher attended the wedding of Kunis' brother with her. In addition, several weeks ago, Kunis went to Kutcher's twin brother Michael's wedding.
Kutcher's Two and A Half Men is currently in its 11th season. He replaced Charlie Sheen on the hit CBS series in Season 9 three years ago.
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too