Katy Perry Dating Dj Diplo? Seen Together at ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ After Party
Singer Katy Perry is rumored to be dating a new boyfriend, music producer DJ Diplo. The two were spotted having their first "formal date" at Coachella Music Fest earlier in April, where witnesses saw Perry and Diplo embracing one another.
"They were stealing kisses at first...She was just messing around," an eyewitness told US Magazine.
Afterwards, Perry and Diplo (real name Thomas Wesley Pentz) headed to the Amazing Spider-Man 2 After Party Dinner at Skylight Club. They left the party in the same car at around 2 a.m..
Like Us on Facebook
The two-time American Music Awardee has spoken about how she is attracted to the "bad boy image". In one of her interviews, she was quoted saying that she is attracted to "broken birds".
Perry, 29, recently ended an on-and-off relationship with singer John Mayer. Although her rumored romance with Diplo could be a blessing in disguise, some close friends of the Dark Horse princess are concerned about the DJ/rapper breaking her heart.
The rumored boyfriend has a three-year-old son from a former girlfriend who he seldom meets. He has also had a very public fallout with his other ex, MIA, who he dated for five years.
Prior to her relationship with John Mayer, Perry suffered a divorce with ex-husband Russell Brand after 14 months of marriage.
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Newsboys Drummer Duncan Phillips Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery Just Days Before Tour Begins; 'Recovery will be Swift!' (VIDEO)
Duncan Phillips, drummer of the Newsboys and their definite leader of personality, just underwent a successful knee surgery and posted a picture on Instagram.
Chonda Pierce's Husband David Passes Due to Complications from a Stroke and Heart Attack; Suffered Brain Hemorrhage
Update: It has come to our attention that Chonda Pierce's husband David passed last night. The following article is the timeline of events as to what ahppened to David as reported before we learned of his passing - "Chonda Pierce's Husband David Needs Prayers; Comedienne's Spouse Suffers Heart Attack, Stroke, and Now has Brain Hemorrhage"
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
Switchfoot Performs 'When We Come Alive' Live on the 'Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'; 'Fading West' Appears on Netflix August 1 (VIDEO)
Last night Switchfoot played their new single "When We Come Alive" on the "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on CBS.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too