Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev Dating Again? Unlikely to Happen as Vampire Diaries Actress Moving On With New Boyfriend?
Vampire Diaries fans hoping for a reunion between Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev will be disappointed to learn that it is unlikely they will be getting back together, at least any time soon, as there appears to be a new man in Dobrev's life. The Bulgarian-Canadian actress has not officially said anything yet regarding her love life, but according to multiple reports she seems to have moved on.
In fact, some reports have been linking Dobrev with Michael Trevino, her cast mate in "Vampire Diaries" after the latter broke up with his fiancé and stage and television actress Jenna Noelle Ushowitz.
Like Us on Facebook
Celeb Dirty Laundry has even gone as far as reporting that the budding romance between the two co-stars of "Vampire Diaries" has irked Somerhalder.
However, perhaps showing that all dating rumors surrounding Dobrev should be taken with a grain of salt, other reports are claiming that Trevino is not the only person in Dobrev's life. She has also been linked to Alexander Ludwing, the "Hunger Games" actor and her co-star in the forthcoming movie "Final Girls."
Things do not even stop there. Dobrev's name has also been linked to a third person - another musician - Dominic Howard. According to other rumors, Dobrev is going out with the 36-year-old drummer from Muse.
On May 25 last, the two were allegedly seen enjoying each other's company at the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at Circuit de Monaco and some fans of the Bulgarian actress even tweeted that they "kissed at one point."
A recent report quotes a source saying, "Nina is currently dating Dominic Howard, of the band Muse. The couple was spotted together at the Grand Prix in Monaco, and partying together with a group of friends at 2014 Coachella."
If any of those three dating rumors are true it will disappoint fans who hoped to see Dobrev reunite with Somerhalder, who himself has been linked to Maggie Grace, who featured in the flick "Taken". He is also reported to have gone on several of "dates" with advocate Molly Swenson. However, according to other reports his relationship with Swenson, who already has a boyfriend, is said to be nothing more than friendship.
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
Country Star Reba McEntire Calls the World to ‘Pray For Peace’ with New Song She Says Was ‘Sent From God’ (VIDEO)
People and celebrities everywhere joined Reba McEntire as she released her newest song “Pray For Peace” calling the world to prayer during difficult times of war and division.
Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
Christian rap/rock artist Manafest has been making inspirational and powerful music for the last ten years. His latest album The Moment will be releasing on August 5, and if one thing is for certain, Manafest has not had a "Moment" to slow down as he has consistently released albums, instrumentals, and now a book and audio book.
Candace Cameron Bure Addresses Hiding Cyber Bullies; Inspired By 'Three Immodestly Dressed Women Walk Into a Church' (VIDEO)
Candace Cameron Bure's resurface in the mainstream media has allowed the former "Full House" actress to openly share her faith, but due to her stance on modesty and her particular dress code has also made her a target. The actress addresses her critics in her latest blog post.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too