'General Hospital' Spoilers 2014: AJ Funeral Precedes the Nurses' Ball
Popular soap opera "General Hospital" is perhaps most well known for keeping fans on the edge of their seats. However, viewers can lean back, as the actress who plays Tracy Quartermaine has revealed a few spoilers for the upcoming episodes of "General Hospital."
Jane Elliot plays the role of Tracy on the show, and she recently sat down for an interview with TV Guide. Apparently her character will not be at the nurses' ball.
Like Us on Facebook
"Monica and Tracy didn't have to be a part of it this year because the Nurses' Ball takes place, like, the day after A.J.'s funeral. It would be tasteless! So we're off the hook," the actress told TV Guide.
Elliot also chimed in on what makes Tracy an appealing character, who fans enjoy, despite having a mean side to her.
"I think a lot of it has to do with loyalty. The audience has seen her through a million mistakes and a million marriages. They've seen her lose her parents and her brother. She's a familiar face, one they have a lot of history with, so it's almost like the story doesn't matter. And I finally get that! My guilty pleasure is Revenge. I've watched it from the very first episode. I don't like the story this season at all but it doesn't matter because I'm completely bonded to the people. I now understand what it's like to be hooked on soap-opera characters," she said.
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Newsboys Drummer Duncan Phillips Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery Just Days Before Tour Begins; 'Recovery will be Swift!' (VIDEO)
Duncan Phillips, drummer of the Newsboys and their definite leader of personality, just underwent a successful knee surgery and posted a picture on Instagram.
Chonda Pierce's Husband David Passes Due to Complications from a Stroke and Heart Attack; Suffered Brain Hemorrhage
Update: It has come to our attention that Chonda Pierce's husband David passed last night. The following article is the timeline of events as to what ahppened to David as reported before we learned of his passing - "Chonda Pierce's Husband David Needs Prayers; Comedienne's Spouse Suffers Heart Attack, Stroke, and Now has Brain Hemorrhage"
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
Switchfoot Performs 'When We Come Alive' Live on the 'Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'; 'Fading West' Appears on Netflix August 1 (VIDEO)
Last night Switchfoot played their new single "When We Come Alive" on the "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on CBS.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too