Eminem New Album "MMLP2" Release Date. Eminem 'Rap God' New Single Available from "MMLP2". Eminem New Album 2013. "Rap God" Meaning.
The 'King of Rap' Eminem, has just released his new hit single off of the "MMLP2" album, "Rap God". The ninth track off his eighth studio album is similar to the intro in his hit song "Lose Yourself". Eminem has stated multiple times that he takes this album as his chance to win back the name 'Rap God', as he forewarns six-minute long tracks on the album. The six-minute long tracks include nothing other than Eminems masterfull , and powerful dissing games.
Eminems "Rap God" , features powerful lyrics as, "Look, I was gonna go easy on you and try not to hurt your feelings/But I'm only going to get this one chance/ Somethings wrong, I can feel it. (Six -minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)". The tracks beginning already takes the listeners to a room full of bold statements. "Rap God" also has four verses where it explains how Eminem feels about his position in Rap music. He tries to show that he can rhyme just as well as, Busta Rhymes. Eminiem tells us how he used to be a student of Rap, and now hes a teacher thats' job is to teach this generation rap.
Like Us on Facebook
"Be a King? Think not-why be a king when you can be a God?", is "Rap God"s final verse on the track. Eminem will still continue to be the 'Rap God' as he is about to release his 16-track album on Nov 5th. Eminem "Rap God"Music Video is featured below. Eminem will also be expected on the 'SNL' Live showing on Saturday, Nov. 5, with ABC's Kerry Washington,from the "Scandal" Tv series. The two will be featured on a comedy sketch together, with Eminem being the musical entertainment for the night.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Is There Redemption for Fallen Ministers? Deitrick Haddon, Ted Haggard, and More Continue in Ministry After Falling From Grace (VIDEO)
Although Christianity is arguably based on restitution, forgiveness, and starting over, sometimes believers are devastated when ministers fall into sin and are found guilty. Below is a list of pastors who admitted their wrong doings, lost their ministries for a time, and have found restoration in ministry.
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: 'Shout to the Lord' Singer Leads Worship for First Time Since Finishing Treatments, Says 'I Have No Words' (VIDEO)
In a recent blog post, beloved psalmist Darlene Zschech described her first time back to leading worship, and what it has been like to be finished with radiation and vicious cancer treatments.
Kingdom Bound Mega Festival Featuring TobyMac, Andy Mineo, Skillet, Michael W. Smith, Mandisa and More Takes Over NY for 4 Days (VIDEO)
Kingdom Bound ministries is presenting a four day family event that includes over 50 artists in concert, 25 speakers, 60 seminars, and an entire amusement and water park for a few full days of hands on ministry opportunities for Christian music lovers in New York.
Switchfoot Explains Meaning of 'When We Come Alive' in Interview; Song Describes Journey that's Made Them 'Burn Brightly' (VIDEO)
Switchfoot band members Chad Butler (drummer) and Jerome Fontamillis (keyboardist) recently spoke about their new album Fading West in an interview, specifically about the song "When We Come Alive."
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too