Eminem New Album "MMLP2" Release Date. Eminem 'Rap God' New Single Available from "MMLP2". Eminem New Album 2013. "Rap God" Meaning.
The 'King of Rap' Eminem, has just released his new hit single off of the "MMLP2" album, "Rap God". The ninth track off his eighth studio album is similar to the intro in his hit song "Lose Yourself". Eminem has stated multiple times that he takes this album as his chance to win back the name 'Rap God', as he forewarns six-minute long tracks on the album. The six-minute long tracks include nothing other than Eminems masterfull , and powerful dissing games.
Eminems "Rap God" , features powerful lyrics as, "Look, I was gonna go easy on you and try not to hurt your feelings/But I'm only going to get this one chance/ Somethings wrong, I can feel it. (Six -minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)". The tracks beginning already takes the listeners to a room full of bold statements. "Rap God" also has four verses where it explains how Eminem feels about his position in Rap music. He tries to show that he can rhyme just as well as, Busta Rhymes. Eminiem tells us how he used to be a student of Rap, and now hes a teacher thats' job is to teach this generation rap.
Like Us on Facebook
"Be a King? Think not-why be a king when you can be a God?", is "Rap God"s final verse on the track. Eminem will still continue to be the 'Rap God' as he is about to release his 16-track album on Nov 5th. Eminem "Rap God"Music Video is featured below. Eminem will also be expected on the 'SNL' Live showing on Saturday, Nov. 5, with ABC's Kerry Washington,from the "Scandal" Tv series. The two will be featured on a comedy sketch together, with Eminem being the musical entertainment for the night.
- Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty