Eminem New Album 2013. Album Release Date and Song List: Eminem Is Still Not Done Mixing Songs. "MMLP2" Album Review
The highly anticipated eighth studio album from the "King of Rap" will be released on November 5th, but Eminem may not be quite as ready as fans are to hear the new track. Eminem is reportedly still working on the album, giving it his complete attention to make it the best comeback known to man.
"Right now, I'm probably working harder than I've ever worked in my life, aside from around the time ofThe Eminem Show, when I was also doing the 8 Mile movie and soundtrack and score and shit like that." Eminem told Rolling Stone while drinking a Red Bull. "This is probably the equivalent of that, but all focused on the record".
Like Us on Facebook
Three songs have already hit the public from his newest album "MMLP2", his platinum-selling "Berzerk", the 'Call of Duty:Ghost jam', "Survival", and the latest leaked, "Rap God", which is the ultimate tell all story of what he has come to do with his new album. "MMLP2" was created through an abundance of aritists such as ; Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Skylar Grey, "Fun" lead singer, Nate Reuss, and of course Eminems mentor, Dr. Dre. In making "MMLP2", Eminem knew that this album had to chart them all, and the songs had to match the name of the album with its creativity.
"Calling it The Marshall Mathers LP 2, obviously I knew that there might be certain expectations," Eminem said. "I wouldn't want to call it that just for the sake of calling it that. I had to make sure that I had the right songs, and just when you think you got it, you listen and you're like, 'Fuck, man! I feel like it needs this or that,' to paint the whole picture."
Relating back to his 2000 album , "MMLP", Eminem considers that his best piece of work, but states very clearly that this is not a sequel to the best selling album. "MMLP2" is the album that is going to teach, and have people regain the respect for the 'King of Rap'.
"[MMLP2 is] not necessarily a sequel, as much as it is a revisitation," Eminem said. "So there's not gonna be, like, continuations of every old song on there or anything like that. To me, it's more about the vibe, and it's more about the nostalgia.".
"MMLP2" will be released in stores and on iTunes November 5th, for more information on Eminem and music/music videos go to here.
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty