Eminem New Album 2013. Album Release Date and Song List: Eminem Is Still Not Done Mixing Songs. "MMLP2" Album Review
The highly anticipated eighth studio album from the "King of Rap" will be released on November 5th, but Eminem may not be quite as ready as fans are to hear the new track. Eminem is reportedly still working on the album, giving it his complete attention to make it the best comeback known to man.
"Right now, I'm probably working harder than I've ever worked in my life, aside from around the time ofThe Eminem Show, when I was also doing the 8 Mile movie and soundtrack and score and shit like that." Eminem told Rolling Stone while drinking a Red Bull. "This is probably the equivalent of that, but all focused on the record".
Like Us on Facebook
Three songs have already hit the public from his newest album "MMLP2", his platinum-selling "Berzerk", the 'Call of Duty:Ghost jam', "Survival", and the latest leaked, "Rap God", which is the ultimate tell all story of what he has come to do with his new album. "MMLP2" was created through an abundance of aritists such as ; Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Skylar Grey, "Fun" lead singer, Nate Reuss, and of course Eminems mentor, Dr. Dre. In making "MMLP2", Eminem knew that this album had to chart them all, and the songs had to match the name of the album with its creativity.
"Calling it The Marshall Mathers LP 2, obviously I knew that there might be certain expectations," Eminem said. "I wouldn't want to call it that just for the sake of calling it that. I had to make sure that I had the right songs, and just when you think you got it, you listen and you're like, 'Fuck, man! I feel like it needs this or that,' to paint the whole picture."
Relating back to his 2000 album , "MMLP", Eminem considers that his best piece of work, but states very clearly that this is not a sequel to the best selling album. "MMLP2" is the album that is going to teach, and have people regain the respect for the 'King of Rap'.
"[MMLP2 is] not necessarily a sequel, as much as it is a revisitation," Eminem said. "So there's not gonna be, like, continuations of every old song on there or anything like that. To me, it's more about the vibe, and it's more about the nostalgia.".
"MMLP2" will be released in stores and on iTunes November 5th, for more information on Eminem and music/music videos go to here.
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
- Kari Jobe on Helping People Connect to God, 'I'm Just Being Obedient to Fulfill the Calling I Have on My Life' (Interview Part 2)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: ‘Keeping my Mind Focused on All God Says, is Becoming a Little Fragile at Times’ She States As She Enters Round Three of Chemo (PHOTO)
Last month, former Hillsong worshipper Darlene Zschech wrote her fans with news that she started to lose her hair as she began chemo treatments. In a new blog posted the beginning of March, Zschech updates fans again while undergoing her third round of chemotherapy proclaiming that she is keeping her "MIND focused" on God's word.
Candace Cameron Bure Facebook: Actress Addresses Christian Supporters 'All I See is a Bunch of Religious People Throwing Around Bible Verses Attacking Each Other'
Candace Cameron Bure pens a blog titled "Who REALLY Runs My FB Page?" As the 37-year-old wife and mother of three gains popularity she also has gained a lot of criticism. "ME!" She exclaims answering the questioned posed in her headline.
Roma Downey and Mark Burnett are the married couple who created "The Bible" miniseries and the recent movie "Son of God," they said have gotten hundreds of emails from long-time believers and new converts revealing that the film has really touched their lives.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty