Eminem New Album 2013. Album Release Date and Song List: Eminem Is Still Not Done Mixing Songs. "MMLP2" Album Review
The highly anticipated eighth studio album from the "King of Rap" will be released on November 5th, but Eminem may not be quite as ready as fans are to hear the new track. Eminem is reportedly still working on the album, giving it his complete attention to make it the best comeback known to man.
"Right now, I'm probably working harder than I've ever worked in my life, aside from around the time ofThe Eminem Show, when I was also doing the 8 Mile movie and soundtrack and score and shit like that." Eminem told Rolling Stone while drinking a Red Bull. "This is probably the equivalent of that, but all focused on the record".
Like Us on Facebook
Three songs have already hit the public from his newest album "MMLP2", his platinum-selling "Berzerk", the 'Call of Duty:Ghost jam', "Survival", and the latest leaked, "Rap God", which is the ultimate tell all story of what he has come to do with his new album. "MMLP2" was created through an abundance of aritists such as ; Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Skylar Grey, "Fun" lead singer, Nate Reuss, and of course Eminems mentor, Dr. Dre. In making "MMLP2", Eminem knew that this album had to chart them all, and the songs had to match the name of the album with its creativity.
"Calling it The Marshall Mathers LP 2, obviously I knew that there might be certain expectations," Eminem said. "I wouldn't want to call it that just for the sake of calling it that. I had to make sure that I had the right songs, and just when you think you got it, you listen and you're like, 'Fuck, man! I feel like it needs this or that,' to paint the whole picture."
Relating back to his 2000 album , "MMLP", Eminem considers that his best piece of work, but states very clearly that this is not a sequel to the best selling album. "MMLP2" is the album that is going to teach, and have people regain the respect for the 'King of Rap'.
"[MMLP2 is] not necessarily a sequel, as much as it is a revisitation," Eminem said. "So there's not gonna be, like, continuations of every old song on there or anything like that. To me, it's more about the vibe, and it's more about the nostalgia.".
"MMLP2" will be released in stores and on iTunes November 5th, for more information on Eminem and music/music videos go to here.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Relient K's 'Mmhmm' Still Exudes Passion and Honesty 10 Years Later; Anniversary Tour Begins This Fall (Throwback Thursday)
In honor of Relient K's recently announced 10 year anniversary tour of their smash hit album Mmhmm, this week's Throwback Thursday is going to take a look at the album that put the band on the map for good.
God Over Money, (G.O.M) headed by popular Christian Rapper Bizzle, was eager to share the signing of their newest artist on social media Wednesday and the decision was met with much praise.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too