Eminem New Album 2013. Album Release Date and Song List: Eminem Is Still Not Done Mixing Songs. "MMLP2" Album Review
The highly anticipated eighth studio album from the "King of Rap" will be released on November 5th, but Eminem may not be quite as ready as fans are to hear the new track. Eminem is reportedly still working on the album, giving it his complete attention to make it the best comeback known to man.
"Right now, I'm probably working harder than I've ever worked in my life, aside from around the time ofThe Eminem Show, when I was also doing the 8 Mile movie and soundtrack and score and shit like that." Eminem told Rolling Stone while drinking a Red Bull. "This is probably the equivalent of that, but all focused on the record".
Like Us on Facebook
Three songs have already hit the public from his newest album "MMLP2", his platinum-selling "Berzerk", the 'Call of Duty:Ghost jam', "Survival", and the latest leaked, "Rap God", which is the ultimate tell all story of what he has come to do with his new album. "MMLP2" was created through an abundance of aritists such as ; Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Skylar Grey, "Fun" lead singer, Nate Reuss, and of course Eminems mentor, Dr. Dre. In making "MMLP2", Eminem knew that this album had to chart them all, and the songs had to match the name of the album with its creativity.
"Calling it The Marshall Mathers LP 2, obviously I knew that there might be certain expectations," Eminem said. "I wouldn't want to call it that just for the sake of calling it that. I had to make sure that I had the right songs, and just when you think you got it, you listen and you're like, 'Fuck, man! I feel like it needs this or that,' to paint the whole picture."
Relating back to his 2000 album , "MMLP", Eminem considers that his best piece of work, but states very clearly that this is not a sequel to the best selling album. "MMLP2" is the album that is going to teach, and have people regain the respect for the 'King of Rap'.
"[MMLP2 is] not necessarily a sequel, as much as it is a revisitation," Eminem said. "So there's not gonna be, like, continuations of every old song on there or anything like that. To me, it's more about the vibe, and it's more about the nostalgia.".
"MMLP2" will be released in stores and on iTunes November 5th, for more information on Eminem and music/music videos go to here.
- Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Son of God' Actor Diogo Morgado Takes Turn Away From Jesus to Play 'Devil-Like' Character in 'The Messengers'
'Son of God' star Diogo Morgado is stepping out of his Jesus role and heading in the complete opposite direction.
Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
Contemporary Christian singer Matthew West spoke to BreatheCast about his upcoming "Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour," and touched upon his inspiration behind songs, how he tries to reach the audience, and much more.
'Noah' Movie News: Creationist Ken Ham Questions Accuracy Controversy - Believes 'Film Could Be Counterproductive For Non-Christians'
"Answers in Genesis" and Creationist Ken Ham says the future Hollywood movie titled "Noah" differs from the Bible and believes it would do more harm than good in spreading the Gospel to non-Christians.
Mandisa, Big Daddy Weave, Group 1 Crew and Jamie Grace Post Goofy Videos of Life on the Road (VIDEOS)
Some of Christian music's favorite musicians take to social media regularly to keep fans updated with video logs of their daily lives. Monday afternoon, artists Mandisa, Big Daddy Weave, Group 1 Crew and more all showed the lighter side of life on the road by posting videos of them or their tour mates dancing, jumping around, or being silly.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty