Eminem New Album 2013: " MMLP2" "Marshall Mather LP 2" "King of Hip-Hop" Official Music Video "Berzerk". The 2013 Comeback
Eminem, the notorious rapper has just announced that his eighth studio album will be available in stores come November 5th. The album "Marshall Mather LP 2" features his childhood home in Detroit, Michigan on the cover of the label. The home, which is currently for sale on the market for a total of $1, has been said to be a huge inspiration in the making of Eminem. The rapper better known as "Slim Shady", has been one of the world's best selling music artist since the early 2000's, seling over 100 million albums thus far.
Like Us on Facebook
In 2011, Billboard Magazine stated that Eminem was the "King of Hip-Hop" by the accumulation of ranking, album sales, and most watched videos. This November, "The King of Hip-Hop" is making his debut with a brand new album featuring songs such as; "Berzerk" and "Fight Music" featuring rap artist, Ludacris. Eminems latest album "Recovery", which was released back in 2010, stayed at number one on the Billboard 200 chart for its first two weeks, and sold over 800,000 albums. "Marshall Mather LP 2" will surely get the same feedback considering this is Eminems comeback and album release in almost three years. Look for "MMLP2" in stores or on iTunes come November 5th. You can also go to Eminems website to look at special videos and an inside look on his featured songs. The Official trailer for "Berzerk" is below.
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty