Eminem New Album 2013: " MMLP2" "Marshall Mather LP 2" "King of Hip-Hop" Official Music Video "Berzerk". The 2013 Comeback
Eminem, the notorious rapper has just announced that his eighth studio album will be available in stores come November 5th. The album "Marshall Mather LP 2" features his childhood home in Detroit, Michigan on the cover of the label. The home, which is currently for sale on the market for a total of $1, has been said to be a huge inspiration in the making of Eminem. The rapper better known as "Slim Shady", has been one of the world's best selling music artist since the early 2000's, seling over 100 million albums thus far.
Like Us on Facebook
In 2011, Billboard Magazine stated that Eminem was the "King of Hip-Hop" by the accumulation of ranking, album sales, and most watched videos. This November, "The King of Hip-Hop" is making his debut with a brand new album featuring songs such as; "Berzerk" and "Fight Music" featuring rap artist, Ludacris. Eminems latest album "Recovery", which was released back in 2010, stayed at number one on the Billboard 200 chart for its first two weeks, and sold over 800,000 albums. "Marshall Mather LP 2" will surely get the same feedback considering this is Eminems comeback and album release in almost three years. Look for "MMLP2" in stores or on iTunes come November 5th. You can also go to Eminems website to look at special videos and an inside look on his featured songs. The Official trailer for "Berzerk" is below.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty