Duck Dynasty: Willie and Korie Robertson's Adopted Children Revealed, 5 Children in All [PICTURES]
"Duck Dynasty" fans seems to learn new things about the Robertson family all the time from the show and social media, which all of the Robertson's partake in.
However, this was some bigger news then you might expect, Will and Korie Robertson actually have 5 children, John Luke, Will, Rebecca, Sadie and Bella.
Will and Korie's have 3 biological children, John Luke, Sadie and Bella. This is no surprise as they look almost identical, especially John Luke and Sadie.
Like Us on Facebook
However, their other two adopted children were less known publicly, even though one has been on their show "Duck Dynasty".
The oldest of the kids and also newest member of the Robertson family is Rebecca. She is a foreign exchange student from Taiwan who came to stay with the Robertson's and the family fell in love. Eventually Willie and Korie became Rebecca's foster parents. Rebecca hasn't been shown on the show as far as we are aware (please tell us if we missed it).
John Luke is the oldest boy in the family and has seen the most air time of the children on the show. He frequently hunts with the guys and gets dating advice from Si.
Sadie has also appeared several times with memorable scenes of her learning to drive and picking out dresses for a dance.
Will was the first adopted child to the family and has been with the Robertson's since birth. He has been seen on the show, but haven't heard too much about him or his background yet. Hopefully we will get to learn more about him in the future.
A month after deciding to adopt Will, Korie found out she was pregnant with Bella, so it was a very eventful time for the family. Bella has been on a show in a few shots with all of the granddaughters about Phil and Kay.
This comes as no surprise to people who watch the show and can tell that the Robertson family really has big hearts and great values. It is so special that they have taken in Will and Rebecca and made them a part of their family. Even though, they argue like all brothers do on the show, you can tell that Phil and Kay have raised great morals and values into their children and family.
We thank "Duck Dynasty" for bringing back good, clean, fun and faith filled programming back to televsion.
To see more pictures of the Robertson children, see Starcasm here.
You can follow Korie Robertson on her personal twitter @bosshogswife.
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Chonda Pierce's Husband David Passes Due to Complications from a Stroke and Heart Attack; Suffered Brain Hemorrhage
Update: It has come to our attention that Chonda Pierce's husband David passed last night. The following article is the timeline of events as to what ahppened to David as reported before we learned of his passing - "Chonda Pierce's Husband David Needs Prayers; Comedienne's Spouse Suffers Heart Attack, Stroke, and Now has Brain Hemorrhage"
Switchfoot Performs 'When We Come Alive' Live on the 'Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'; 'Fading West' Appears on Netflix August 1 (VIDEO)
Last night Switchfoot played their new single "When We Come Alive" on the "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on CBS.
Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
Christian rap/rock artist Manafest has been making inspirational and powerful music for the last ten years. His latest album The Moment will be releasing on August 5, and if one thing is for certain, Manafest has not had a "Moment" to slow down as he has consistently released albums, instrumentals, and now a book and audio book.
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too