Duck Dynasty: Willie and Korie Robertson's Adopted Children Revealed, 5 Children in All [PICTURES]
"Duck Dynasty" fans seems to learn new things about the Robertson family all the time from the show and social media, which all of the Robertson's partake in.
However, this was some bigger news then you might expect, Will and Korie Robertson actually have 5 children, John Luke, Will, Rebecca, Sadie and Bella.
Will and Korie's have 3 biological children, John Luke, Sadie and Bella. This is no surprise as they look almost identical, especially John Luke and Sadie.
Like Us on Facebook
However, their other two adopted children were less known publicly, even though one has been on their show "Duck Dynasty".
The oldest of the kids and also newest member of the Robertson family is Rebecca. She is a foreign exchange student from Taiwan who came to stay with the Robertson's and the family fell in love. Eventually Willie and Korie became Rebecca's foster parents. Rebecca hasn't been shown on the show as far as we are aware (please tell us if we missed it).
John Luke is the oldest boy in the family and has seen the most air time of the children on the show. He frequently hunts with the guys and gets dating advice from Si.
Sadie has also appeared several times with memorable scenes of her learning to drive and picking out dresses for a dance.
Will was the first adopted child to the family and has been with the Robertson's since birth. He has been seen on the show, but haven't heard too much about him or his background yet. Hopefully we will get to learn more about him in the future.
A month after deciding to adopt Will, Korie found out she was pregnant with Bella, so it was a very eventful time for the family. Bella has been on a show in a few shots with all of the granddaughters about Phil and Kay.
This comes as no surprise to people who watch the show and can tell that the Robertson family really has big hearts and great values. It is so special that they have taken in Will and Rebecca and made them a part of their family. Even though, they argue like all brothers do on the show, you can tell that Phil and Kay have raised great morals and values into their children and family.
We thank "Duck Dynasty" for bringing back good, clean, fun and faith filled programming back to televsion.
To see more pictures of the Robertson children, see Starcasm here.
You can follow Korie Robertson on her personal twitter @bosshogswife.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty