Duck Dynasty: Willie and Korie Robertson's Adopted Children Revealed, 5 Children in All [PICTURES]
"Duck Dynasty" fans seems to learn new things about the Robertson family all the time from the show and social media, which all of the Robertson's partake in.
However, this was some bigger news then you might expect, Will and Korie Robertson actually have 5 children, John Luke, Will, Rebecca, Sadie and Bella.
Will and Korie's have 3 biological children, John Luke, Sadie and Bella. This is no surprise as they look almost identical, especially John Luke and Sadie.
Like Us on Facebook
However, their other two adopted children were less known publicly, even though one has been on their show "Duck Dynasty".
The oldest of the kids and also newest member of the Robertson family is Rebecca. She is a foreign exchange student from Taiwan who came to stay with the Robertson's and the family fell in love. Eventually Willie and Korie became Rebecca's foster parents. Rebecca hasn't been shown on the show as far as we are aware (please tell us if we missed it).
John Luke is the oldest boy in the family and has seen the most air time of the children on the show. He frequently hunts with the guys and gets dating advice from Si.
Sadie has also appeared several times with memorable scenes of her learning to drive and picking out dresses for a dance.
Will was the first adopted child to the family and has been with the Robertson's since birth. He has been seen on the show, but haven't heard too much about him or his background yet. Hopefully we will get to learn more about him in the future.
A month after deciding to adopt Will, Korie found out she was pregnant with Bella, so it was a very eventful time for the family. Bella has been on a show in a few shots with all of the granddaughters about Phil and Kay.
This comes as no surprise to people who watch the show and can tell that the Robertson family really has big hearts and great values. It is so special that they have taken in Will and Rebecca and made them a part of their family. Even though, they argue like all brothers do on the show, you can tell that Phil and Kay have raised great morals and values into their children and family.
We thank "Duck Dynasty" for bringing back good, clean, fun and faith filled programming back to televsion.
To see more pictures of the Robertson children, see Starcasm here.
You can follow Korie Robertson on her personal twitter @bosshogswife.
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
- Kari Jobe on Helping People Connect to God, 'I'm Just Being Obedient to Fulfill the Calling I Have on My Life' (Interview Part 2)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: ‘Keeping my Mind Focused on All God Says, is Becoming a Little Fragile at Times’ She States As She Enters Round Three of Chemo (PHOTO)
Last month, former Hillsong worshipper Darlene Zschech wrote her fans with news that she started to lose her hair as she began chemo treatments. In a new blog posted the beginning of March, Zschech updates fans again while undergoing her third round of chemotherapy proclaiming that she is keeping her "MIND focused" on God's word.
Candace Cameron Bure Facebook: Actress Addresses Christian Supporters 'All I See is a Bunch of Religious People Throwing Around Bible Verses Attacking Each Other'
Candace Cameron Bure pens a blog titled "Who REALLY Runs My FB Page?" As the 37-year-old wife and mother of three gains popularity she also has gained a lot of criticism. "ME!" She exclaims answering the questioned posed in her headline.
Roma Downey and Mark Burnett are the married couple who created "The Bible" miniseries and the recent movie "Son of God," they said have gotten hundreds of emails from long-time believers and new converts revealing that the film has really touched their lives.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty