The "Clash of Clans" update for October 2016 was recently announced and it now includes the Friendly Wars mode.
According to its website, players can now challenge the other clans in a friendly match. They can play for about an hour for that instant gratification. Five players on each team will already allow players to launch this new challenge.
You can also add friends through the player profiles or search players through the player tag. Even if you are under upgrade, the heroes can also lend support during the Friendly Challenge attacks.
In other "Clash of Clans" update for October 2016, it's now easier to train two full armies by just two simple taps.
The developer continues to ensure the game balance, which makes the gameplay for interesting for the players.
In the latest "Clash of Clans" update for October 2016, here are some changes into the New Content & Balancing (based on the website):
- New troop levels: Dragon, Baby Dragon, Wizard
- New defense Levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla
- 25 more wall pieces to Town Hall 11
- Lots of upgrade costs and times reduced
- Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs
- Clan Wars loot and Clan XP rules revisited
- Continued balancing changes to Clan Wars matchmaking
Also the Town Hall 8 already has its own Bomb Tower.
With the latest "Clash of Clans" update for October 2016, said GameNGuide, the previous complaints about bugs and glitches have already been addressed. That means smoother and more engaging gameplay for the players.