'Castle' Season 6 Live Stream Online: ABC Releases New Info on Episode 10 "The Good, The Bad & The Baby"
So far Season 4 of ABC's Castle has highlighted some of the pitfalls of parenting. Castle [Nathan Fillion] hasn't had the easiest time adjusting to his daughter's new boyfriend Pi. Well according to some info released by the network, Castle has a new burden of joy to look after in episode 10 "The Good, the Bad & The Baby."
"A bleeding man is going to stumble into a church. but just before dying, he will hand a mysterious bundle to the priest. When the bundle turns out to be a smiling baby boy, Castle and Beckett will find themselves accidental nannies to the newborn," according to an official synopsis released by ABC.
Like Us on Facebook
Contrary to their initial belief, the victim in the church isn't even related to the mysterious baby. Not only do Castle and Beckett have a murderer to catch but also parents to identify.
Meanwhile, in tonight's episode 9 "Disciple," the crime solving couple has a different murder to investigate. Apparently a female victim, who resembles Lanie may have been murdered by someone coming after the 12th Precinct detectives.
Is the look-alike [who has the same tattoo as Lanie, in the same spot on her back] a warning to Beckett and Castle?
Don't miss Castle Season 6 episode 9 "Disciple" Monday night at 10/9c on ABC.
Here's a live stream option online in case you can't make it to a TV:
Check out the promo trailer for tonight's show:
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too