Carman Cancer Update: Emergency Update to Fans on Facebook; 'Thinking About Never Seeing You Again' as Infection Keeps Him Unable to Move
Legendary Christian singer posted a Facebook update that has called hundreds of thousands to pray for the healing of music's beloved Carman Licciardello. After ferociously and positively battling cancer, Carman has hit a huge speed bump in his road to healing. The evangelist has caught an infection that his rendered him unable to move, and perhaps for the first time Carman's spirit has been broken.
He posted the following message to his Facebook yesterday:
"EMERGENCY UPDATE: I wish I had better news but for the first time though this whole journey. I'm worried - really worried. I mentioned before that if you get an infection during the neutropenic stage, with my immune system completely gone that it could be fatal. Well, I don't know how or where but I got an infection. They will be admitting me into the hospital for 24/7 care. I'll have a virus of some sort. I don't mean to be fatalistic but if for some reason I don't make it out of here, I want you all to know what great friends you've been to me and how much I've loved every minute of being on the stage ministering. This whole situation is making be cry. Thinking about never seeing you again. I hope things change but I can't even lift my head up, and the wheelchair me everywhere. Oh well, at least I got the record finished : ))."
Like Us on Facebook
Spread the Hashtag #Pray4Carman as Christian's should stand together for God's healing touch on a man that has done so much good for the kingdom.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too