'Under the Dome' Season 2 Release 2014 CBS Cast Interview with Producer, Watch Here (VIDEO)
'Under the Dome' Season 2 Release 2014 CBS, Interview with Show Producer Neal Baer, Watch Here (VIDEO)
"Under the Dome" is coming back for Season 2 on CBS for 2014 and producer Neal Baer shares about the the first season of the show and the impact of the series moving forward.
The shows first season on CBS premiered to a staggering 13.8 million viewers, which made the show an immediate success from the first episode.
Like Us on Facebook
In other "Under the Dome" news, It was also revealed recently from producer Neal Baer that Stephen King himself will actually write the first episode of Season 2 for the show. The series, of course is based off of King's book Under The Dome.
Baer shared that King would like more deaths upcoming on the show and hopes more characters will be killed off. "He says, kill more! We say, Stephen, we can't. It's TV, so we can't do that. He's like, 'Kill everybody!'," Neal said. "He's got the dark edge whereas Steven Spielberg, another of our executive producers, brings the hope and light, which we see in the teen characters."
CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler released in a statement, "We're excited to tell more stories about the mystery of the dome and the secrets in Chester's Mill, and are thrilled to have the master storyteller himself, Stephen King, tell the first one of next season."
"Under the Dome" stars Alexander Koch, Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Dean Norris and Britt Robertson and more.
"Under the Dome" airs on Monday nights at 10 p.m EST on CBS.
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty