'Under the Dome' Season 2 Release 2014 CBS Cast Interview with Producer, Watch Here (VIDEO)
'Under the Dome' Season 2 Release 2014 CBS, Interview with Show Producer Neal Baer, Watch Here (VIDEO)
"Under the Dome" is coming back for Season 2 on CBS for 2014 and producer Neal Baer shares about the the first season of the show and the impact of the series moving forward.
The shows first season on CBS premiered to a staggering 13.8 million viewers, which made the show an immediate success from the first episode.
Like Us on Facebook
In other "Under the Dome" news, It was also revealed recently from producer Neal Baer that Stephen King himself will actually write the first episode of Season 2 for the show. The series, of course is based off of King's book Under The Dome.
Baer shared that King would like more deaths upcoming on the show and hopes more characters will be killed off. "He says, kill more! We say, Stephen, we can't. It's TV, so we can't do that. He's like, 'Kill everybody!'," Neal said. "He's got the dark edge whereas Steven Spielberg, another of our executive producers, brings the hope and light, which we see in the teen characters."
CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler released in a statement, "We're excited to tell more stories about the mystery of the dome and the secrets in Chester's Mill, and are thrilled to have the master storyteller himself, Stephen King, tell the first one of next season."
"Under the Dome" stars Alexander Koch, Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Dean Norris and Britt Robertson and more.
"Under the Dome" airs on Monday nights at 10 p.m EST on CBS.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty