The "Titanfall 2" free DLC will be launched on Nov. 30, according to the latest news shared by Respawn Entertainment in a blog post.
The latest free DLC is titled "Angel City's Most Wanted," and it would be a familiar map that the developer will be brining to "Titanfall 2." The "Angel City Map" was a fan favorite for players of the original game.
"In addition to the free stuff, we will be opening a store in game with the launch of DLC #1 that will allow you to purchase new skins, camo and Prime Titans if you want for a modest price," the blog post said. "We will have no in-game currency exchange."
Here's what you can expect from "Titanfall 2" free DLC:
- Wingman Elite Pistol
- Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Power Shot has two charges
- Ronin: Phase Reflex (which basically means that Ronin phases away from danger)
- Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim
- In-game store
According to Kotaku, this would not be the only free DLC for "Titanfall 2" as the studio has promised that all multiplayer DLC from hereon will come at no cost