Tim Tebow's Super Bowl Commercial Bloopers Reel Released by T-Mobile "Everybody thinks I want a contract" (VIDEO)
T-Mobile has released a comedic blooper reel of the 2014 Super Bowl commercial featuring Tim Tebow's several attempts at saying his lines for the ad.
Tebow entertained viewers with the telephone phone company's "no contract" promotion by parodying his inability to make an NFL team last year.
"Everybody thinks I want a contract," said Tebow in the Super Bowl commercial, before displaying all the accomplishments he has done minus an NFL job which comprised of confronting Bigfoot and saving little puppies.
Like Us on Facebook
The bloopers reel of the ad mostly consists of Tebow almost delivering his lines before breaking character and starting to laugh.
T-Mobile's Super Bowl spot featuring Tebow received positive reviews from viewers, with The New Yorker calling the spot "clever" and "pretty funny." Additionally, Forbes reported that Tebow's comfortable role as a T-Mobile spokesperson proves that he has the ability to form his own personal, likeable brand. Tebow recently stopped playing in the NFL and picked up a job as an ESPN analyst for the college football circuit.
Advertisement specialists agreed.
"It was one of those few spots that had a point, entertained and was self-deprecating. I give him high grades," said Jon Bond, CEO of marketing company Tomorro LLC in a NY Post article adding. "It's good for his career."
Most Recently, Tebow signed a multi-year contract with ESPN to work for the SEC Network, which debuted in August 2014. He made his ESPN arrival on Jan. 6, 2014 during a pregame show prior to the BCS National Championship Game.
Previously, the former Denver Broncos and New York Jets athlete was cut by the New England Patriots during the 2013 NFL preseason and did not find a new squad during the regular season.
After being released by the Patriots, Tebow made his intentions known that he has an unrelenting yearning to return to the National Football League as a starting quarterback.
Tebow's new ESPN contract would not prevent him from returning to the NFL, according to the ESPN announcement.
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Chonda Pierce's Husband David Passes Due to Complications from a Stroke and Heart Attack; Suffered Brain Hemorrhage
Update: It has come to our attention that Chonda Pierce's husband David passed last night. The following article is the timeline of events as to what ahppened to David as reported before we learned of his passing - "Chonda Pierce's Husband David Needs Prayers; Comedienne's Spouse Suffers Heart Attack, Stroke, and Now has Brain Hemorrhage"
Switchfoot Performs 'When We Come Alive' Live on the 'Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson'; 'Fading West' Appears on Netflix August 1 (VIDEO)
Last night Switchfoot played their new single "When We Come Alive" on the "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on CBS.
Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
Christian rap/rock artist Manafest has been making inspirational and powerful music for the last ten years. His latest album The Moment will be releasing on August 5, and if one thing is for certain, Manafest has not had a "Moment" to slow down as he has consistently released albums, instrumentals, and now a book and audio book.
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too