Tim Tebow's Super Bowl Commercial Bloopers Reel Released by T-Mobile "Everybody thinks I want a contract" (VIDEO)
T-Mobile has released a comedic blooper reel of the 2014 Super Bowl commercial featuring Tim Tebow's several attempts at saying his lines for the ad.
Tebow entertained viewers with the telephone phone company's "no contract" promotion by parodying his inability to make an NFL team last year.
"Everybody thinks I want a contract," said Tebow in the Super Bowl commercial, before displaying all the accomplishments he has done minus an NFL job which comprised of confronting Bigfoot and saving little puppies.
Like Us on Facebook
The bloopers reel of the ad mostly consists of Tebow almost delivering his lines before breaking character and starting to laugh.
T-Mobile's Super Bowl spot featuring Tebow received positive reviews from viewers, with The New Yorker calling the spot "clever" and "pretty funny." Additionally, Forbes reported that Tebow's comfortable role as a T-Mobile spokesperson proves that he has the ability to form his own personal, likeable brand. Tebow recently stopped playing in the NFL and picked up a job as an ESPN analyst for the college football circuit.
Advertisement specialists agreed.
"It was one of those few spots that had a point, entertained and was self-deprecating. I give him high grades," said Jon Bond, CEO of marketing company Tomorro LLC in a NY Post article adding. "It's good for his career."
Most Recently, Tebow signed a multi-year contract with ESPN to work for the SEC Network, which debuted in August 2014. He made his ESPN arrival on Jan. 6, 2014 during a pregame show prior to the BCS National Championship Game.
Previously, the former Denver Broncos and New York Jets athlete was cut by the New England Patriots during the 2013 NFL preseason and did not find a new squad during the regular season.
After being released by the Patriots, Tebow made his intentions known that he has an unrelenting yearning to return to the National Football League as a starting quarterback.
Tebow's new ESPN contract would not prevent him from returning to the NFL, according to the ESPN announcement.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too