Tim Tebow's Super Bowl Commercial Bloopers Reel Released by T-Mobile "Everybody thinks I want a contract" (VIDEO)
T-Mobile has released a comedic blooper reel of the 2014 Super Bowl commercial featuring Tim Tebow's several attempts at saying his lines for the ad.
Tebow entertained viewers with the telephone phone company's "no contract" promotion by parodying his inability to make an NFL team last year.
"Everybody thinks I want a contract," said Tebow in the Super Bowl commercial, before displaying all the accomplishments he has done minus an NFL job which comprised of confronting Bigfoot and saving little puppies.
Like Us on Facebook
The bloopers reel of the ad mostly consists of Tebow almost delivering his lines before breaking character and starting to laugh.
T-Mobile's Super Bowl spot featuring Tebow received positive reviews from viewers, with The New Yorker calling the spot "clever" and "pretty funny." Additionally, Forbes reported that Tebow's comfortable role as a T-Mobile spokesperson proves that he has the ability to form his own personal, likeable brand. Tebow recently stopped playing in the NFL and picked up a job as an ESPN analyst for the college football circuit.
Advertisement specialists agreed.
"It was one of those few spots that had a point, entertained and was self-deprecating. I give him high grades," said Jon Bond, CEO of marketing company Tomorro LLC in a NY Post article adding. "It's good for his career."
Most Recently, Tebow signed a multi-year contract with ESPN to work for the SEC Network, which debuted in August 2014. He made his ESPN arrival on Jan. 6, 2014 during a pregame show prior to the BCS National Championship Game.
Previously, the former Denver Broncos and New York Jets athlete was cut by the New England Patriots during the 2013 NFL preseason and did not find a new squad during the regular season.
After being released by the Patriots, Tebow made his intentions known that he has an unrelenting yearning to return to the National Football League as a starting quarterback.
Tebow's new ESPN contract would not prevent him from returning to the NFL, according to the ESPN announcement.
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty