Tim Tebow's Super Bowl Commercial Bloopers Reel Released by T-Mobile "Everybody thinks I want a contract" (VIDEO)
T-Mobile has released a comedic blooper reel of the 2014 Super Bowl commercial featuring Tim Tebow's several attempts at saying his lines for the ad.
Tebow entertained viewers with the telephone phone company's "no contract" promotion by parodying his inability to make an NFL team last year.
"Everybody thinks I want a contract," said Tebow in the Super Bowl commercial, before displaying all the accomplishments he has done minus an NFL job which comprised of confronting Bigfoot and saving little puppies.
Like Us on Facebook
The bloopers reel of the ad mostly consists of Tebow almost delivering his lines before breaking character and starting to laugh.
T-Mobile's Super Bowl spot featuring Tebow received positive reviews from viewers, with The New Yorker calling the spot "clever" and "pretty funny." Additionally, Forbes reported that Tebow's comfortable role as a T-Mobile spokesperson proves that he has the ability to form his own personal, likeable brand. Tebow recently stopped playing in the NFL and picked up a job as an ESPN analyst for the college football circuit.
Advertisement specialists agreed.
"It was one of those few spots that had a point, entertained and was self-deprecating. I give him high grades," said Jon Bond, CEO of marketing company Tomorro LLC in a NY Post article adding. "It's good for his career."
Most Recently, Tebow signed a multi-year contract with ESPN to work for the SEC Network, which debuted in August 2014. He made his ESPN arrival on Jan. 6, 2014 during a pregame show prior to the BCS National Championship Game.
Previously, the former Denver Broncos and New York Jets athlete was cut by the New England Patriots during the 2013 NFL preseason and did not find a new squad during the regular season.
After being released by the Patriots, Tebow made his intentions known that he has an unrelenting yearning to return to the National Football League as a starting quarterback.
Tebow's new ESPN contract would not prevent him from returning to the NFL, according to the ESPN announcement.
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: ‘Keeping my Mind Focused on All God Says, is Becoming a Little Fragile at Times’ She States As She Enters Round Three of Chemo (PHOTO)
Last month, former Hillsong worshipper Darlene Zschech wrote her fans with news that she started to lose her hair as she began chemo treatments. In a new blog posted the beginning of March, Zschech updates fans again while undergoing her third round of chemotherapy proclaiming that she is keeping her "MIND focused" on God's word.
Candace Cameron Bure Facebook: Actress Addresses Christian Supporters 'All I See is a Bunch of Religious People Throwing Around Bible Verses Attacking Each Other'
Candace Cameron Bure pens a blog titled "Who REALLY Runs My FB Page?" As the 37-year-old wife and mother of three gains popularity she also has gained a lot of criticism. "ME!" She exclaims answering the questioned posed in her headline.
Roma Downey and Mark Burnett are the married couple who created "The Bible" miniseries and the recent movie "Son of God," they said have gotten hundreds of emails from long-time believers and new converts revealing that the film has really touched their lives.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty