Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Galaxy Note 3 Specs, Processor, Display / Side By Side Rumors Comparison
The Galaxy series from Samsung has definitely put the Korean tech company on the map. Some could argue their flagship phone, the Galaxy S4 is better than the iPhone 5. Samsung has even carved out their own space in the tablet category, stealing some thunder from Apple's iPad series with their Galaxy Note line. With the Note 3 scheduled for release soon, how should Samsung fans decide between the two?
Let's look at the specs and features of both the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 to find out which one's best for you!
Like Us on Facebook
The Galaxy S4 is by far the most powerful smartphone on the market. Depending on which region you live in, the GS4 comes in two different processor options: the 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor or 1.6GHz Exynos Octa-core processor.
While the Galaxy Note 3 has yet to confirm a release date, here's a comprehensive rumor roundup. The Galaxy Note 3 is expected to have a processor stronger than the Galaxy S4 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked over 2GHz.
The Galaxy S4 also has a 5-inch Super AMOLED display boasting Full HD resolution and 2GB of RAM. With a variety of storage options, the GS4 also features a 13-megapixel camera (industry best), a removeable 2600 mAh batter and the latest Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean operating system.
The Note 3 is rumored to also boast a 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 3GB of RAM and even a 13-megapixel rear facing camera.
If the rumors are true, the Galaxy Note 3 will be the most powerful device in the smartphone and "phablet" market.
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty