Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Galaxy Note 3 Specs, Processor, Display / Side By Side Rumors Comparison
The Galaxy series from Samsung has definitely put the Korean tech company on the map. Some could argue their flagship phone, the Galaxy S4 is better than the iPhone 5. Samsung has even carved out their own space in the tablet category, stealing some thunder from Apple's iPad series with their Galaxy Note line. With the Note 3 scheduled for release soon, how should Samsung fans decide between the two?
Let's look at the specs and features of both the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 to find out which one's best for you!
Like Us on Facebook
The Galaxy S4 is by far the most powerful smartphone on the market. Depending on which region you live in, the GS4 comes in two different processor options: the 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor or 1.6GHz Exynos Octa-core processor.
While the Galaxy Note 3 has yet to confirm a release date, here's a comprehensive rumor roundup. The Galaxy Note 3 is expected to have a processor stronger than the Galaxy S4 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked over 2GHz.
The Galaxy S4 also has a 5-inch Super AMOLED display boasting Full HD resolution and 2GB of RAM. With a variety of storage options, the GS4 also features a 13-megapixel camera (industry best), a removeable 2600 mAh batter and the latest Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean operating system.
The Note 3 is rumored to also boast a 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 3GB of RAM and even a 13-megapixel rear facing camera.
If the rumors are true, the Galaxy Note 3 will be the most powerful device in the smartphone and "phablet" market.
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty