Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy S4. The Difference Between the Phones. Which is Better? LIVE VIDEO. Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the most sought after phones of 2013, and yet, it is only one of the multiple high-end smartphones that Samsung has pushed out for this year, including the second best Galaxy S4. So what exactly do these two phone have in common that keep people buying them? The Note 3 and the Galaxy S4 have a lot in common, clearly they do belong to different classes of phones, but they are still very similar. The Note 3 has more of a rectangular design with the dimensions of 151.2mm and weighing in at 168 grams, giving it a larger display for the user. The Galaxy S4 has dimensions of 136.5mm and weighs at 130g, with the difference primarily being in overall thickness. Both smartphones look incredibly similar via front and sides, turning them over is where the true seperation begins.
Like Us on Facebook
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features a sleek, faux leather backing that makes it seem more professional and obviously desireable to the human eye. It gives it class, so to speak. The leather is soft to the touch, which makes it easier to grip rather than the Samsung Galaxy S4 plastic covering. The change is substantial enough though for consumers to look and buy more of them simply because it is different. The Galaxy S4 is simple and small as you only need one hand to operate the mini computer, while the Galaxy Note 3 is more compact and needs two hands to use since it is more of a 'phablet'. There is very little difference in the pixels with the two as they both give very bright colors from high saturation. Yet, the Note 3 has the highest bightness levels of any other smartphone on the market, which is very useful for those who are in the spotlight alot. Beside the tiny bit of new software programming for the Note 3, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note are quite similar as they both share the same assortments of sensors, connectivity, and apps. The S Pen is most obviously the defining feature between the Galaxy and the note,as well as, the faux leather backing. Both phones are great choices, price will most definitley be your ultimatum. Check out the live comparison between the two!
- Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty