Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy S4. The Difference Between the Phones. Which is Better? LIVE VIDEO. Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the most sought after phones of 2013, and yet, it is only one of the multiple high-end smartphones that Samsung has pushed out for this year, including the second best Galaxy S4. So what exactly do these two phone have in common that keep people buying them? The Note 3 and the Galaxy S4 have a lot in common, clearly they do belong to different classes of phones, but they are still very similar. The Note 3 has more of a rectangular design with the dimensions of 151.2mm and weighing in at 168 grams, giving it a larger display for the user. The Galaxy S4 has dimensions of 136.5mm and weighs at 130g, with the difference primarily being in overall thickness. Both smartphones look incredibly similar via front and sides, turning them over is where the true seperation begins.
Like Us on Facebook
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features a sleek, faux leather backing that makes it seem more professional and obviously desireable to the human eye. It gives it class, so to speak. The leather is soft to the touch, which makes it easier to grip rather than the Samsung Galaxy S4 plastic covering. The change is substantial enough though for consumers to look and buy more of them simply because it is different. The Galaxy S4 is simple and small as you only need one hand to operate the mini computer, while the Galaxy Note 3 is more compact and needs two hands to use since it is more of a 'phablet'. There is very little difference in the pixels with the two as they both give very bright colors from high saturation. Yet, the Note 3 has the highest bightness levels of any other smartphone on the market, which is very useful for those who are in the spotlight alot. Beside the tiny bit of new software programming for the Note 3, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note are quite similar as they both share the same assortments of sensors, connectivity, and apps. The S Pen is most obviously the defining feature between the Galaxy and the note,as well as, the faux leather backing. Both phones are great choices, price will most definitley be your ultimatum. Check out the live comparison between the two!
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too