Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy S4. The Difference Between the Phones. Which is Better? LIVE VIDEO. Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the most sought after phones of 2013, and yet, it is only one of the multiple high-end smartphones that Samsung has pushed out for this year, including the second best Galaxy S4. So what exactly do these two phone have in common that keep people buying them? The Note 3 and the Galaxy S4 have a lot in common, clearly they do belong to different classes of phones, but they are still very similar. The Note 3 has more of a rectangular design with the dimensions of 151.2mm and weighing in at 168 grams, giving it a larger display for the user. The Galaxy S4 has dimensions of 136.5mm and weighs at 130g, with the difference primarily being in overall thickness. Both smartphones look incredibly similar via front and sides, turning them over is where the true seperation begins.
Like Us on Facebook
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features a sleek, faux leather backing that makes it seem more professional and obviously desireable to the human eye. It gives it class, so to speak. The leather is soft to the touch, which makes it easier to grip rather than the Samsung Galaxy S4 plastic covering. The change is substantial enough though for consumers to look and buy more of them simply because it is different. The Galaxy S4 is simple and small as you only need one hand to operate the mini computer, while the Galaxy Note 3 is more compact and needs two hands to use since it is more of a 'phablet'. There is very little difference in the pixels with the two as they both give very bright colors from high saturation. Yet, the Note 3 has the highest bightness levels of any other smartphone on the market, which is very useful for those who are in the spotlight alot. Beside the tiny bit of new software programming for the Note 3, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note are quite similar as they both share the same assortments of sensors, connectivity, and apps. The S Pen is most obviously the defining feature between the Galaxy and the note,as well as, the faux leather backing. Both phones are great choices, price will most definitley be your ultimatum. Check out the live comparison between the two!
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty