Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy S4. The Difference Between the Phones. Which is Better? LIVE VIDEO. Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the most sought after phones of 2013, and yet, it is only one of the multiple high-end smartphones that Samsung has pushed out for this year, including the second best Galaxy S4. So what exactly do these two phone have in common that keep people buying them? The Note 3 and the Galaxy S4 have a lot in common, clearly they do belong to different classes of phones, but they are still very similar. The Note 3 has more of a rectangular design with the dimensions of 151.2mm and weighing in at 168 grams, giving it a larger display for the user. The Galaxy S4 has dimensions of 136.5mm and weighs at 130g, with the difference primarily being in overall thickness. Both smartphones look incredibly similar via front and sides, turning them over is where the true seperation begins.
Like Us on Facebook
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features a sleek, faux leather backing that makes it seem more professional and obviously desireable to the human eye. It gives it class, so to speak. The leather is soft to the touch, which makes it easier to grip rather than the Samsung Galaxy S4 plastic covering. The change is substantial enough though for consumers to look and buy more of them simply because it is different. The Galaxy S4 is simple and small as you only need one hand to operate the mini computer, while the Galaxy Note 3 is more compact and needs two hands to use since it is more of a 'phablet'. There is very little difference in the pixels with the two as they both give very bright colors from high saturation. Yet, the Note 3 has the highest bightness levels of any other smartphone on the market, which is very useful for those who are in the spotlight alot. Beside the tiny bit of new software programming for the Note 3, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note are quite similar as they both share the same assortments of sensors, connectivity, and apps. The S Pen is most obviously the defining feature between the Galaxy and the note,as well as, the faux leather backing. Both phones are great choices, price will most definitley be your ultimatum. Check out the live comparison between the two!
- Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Lecrae Discusses 'Anomaly' Album and Dealing with Groupies on 'Sway in the Morning'; 'You're More Valuable Than All That' (VIDEOS)
Christian hip-hop artist Lecrae appeared on the "Sway in the Morning" show to talk about his upcoming album Anomaly and share his thoughts on rap music, Christianity, and how he feels about groupies.
Country Star Reba McEntire Calls the World to ‘Pray For Peace’ with New Song She Says Was ‘Sent From God’ (VIDEO)
People and celebrities everywhere joined Reba McEntire as she released her newest song “Pray For Peace” calling the world to prayer during difficult times of war and division.
Manafest Interview: From Quitting $70K Job to Almost Going Broke from Music; God's Plan Keeps His Chosen in 'The Moment' (VIDEO)
Christian rap/rock artist Manafest has been making inspirational and powerful music for the last ten years. His latest album The Moment will be releasing on August 5, and if one thing is for certain, Manafest has not had a "Moment" to slow down as he has consistently released albums, instrumentals, and now a book and audio book.
Candace Cameron Bure Addresses Hiding Cyber Bullies; Inspired By 'Three Immodestly Dressed Women Walk Into a Church' (VIDEO)
Candace Cameron Bure's resurface in the mainstream media has allowed the former "Full House" actress to openly share her faith, but due to her stance on modesty and her particular dress code has also made her a target. The actress addresses her critics in her latest blog post.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too