Gamers can save as much as 75% on games during the Origin Black Friday sale. It's not clear how long the offer will last so better head on to the EA Store to buy your favorite title.
The website listed down some of the titles that are included in the Origin Black Friday Sale. The biggest markdown seems to be the "Plants vs Zombie: Garden Warfare 2" which fell to just $12.47 from the original price of $49.90, as well as the "Dragon Age: Inquisition" which can be purchased now for just $6.22 from the initial $25.00 and "Battlefield 3" or "Crysis 3: Digital Deluxe Edition" which both also had a drop-off of 75% from the original cost.
The other games that you can buy through the holiday sale are:
- Rainbow Six Siege (from $48.90 to $24.45)
- Fifa 17 (from $109.90 to $65.94)
- Unravel (from $24.90 to $12.45)
- The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe (from $89.90 to $26.96)
- Medal of Honor Digital Deluxe Edition (from $29.90 to $14.95)
- Sim City Complete Edition (from $34.90 to $17.45)
- Far Cry 4 (from $35.90 to $17.95)
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Surprisingly, there's a lot of AAA titles that are being offered in the Origin Black Friday sale. Among them are:
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst (from $34.90 to $18.60)
- Battlefield 4 (from $56.90 to $22.76)
- Star Wars Battlefront (from $34.90 to $17.45)
- Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition (from $109.90 to $73.26)
- Mass Effect Trilogy (from $34.90 to $17.45)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold Edition (from $76.90 to $46.14)
- The Division Gold Edition (from $101.90 to $71.33)
There's no telling when you can acquire those titles at a discount outside of the Origin Black Friday sale so better take advantage of the offer while EA is being generous.