'NCIS' Season 11 Ziva David's Farewell Begins Premiere Sept. 2013 CBS, Watch Extended Trailer Here (VIDEO)
'NCIS' Season 11 Premieres Sept. 2013 on CBS, Ziva David's Farewell Begins, Watch Extended Trailer Here (VIDEO)
"NCIS" Season 11 on CBS is premiering next week and the big news is that Ziva David, played by Cote de Pablo, is leaving the show.
Like Us on Facebook
This factor would be emotional enough for fans of the show, but by the looks of the early trailers, her departure will become part of the show.
In different extended versions of Season 11, Episode 1 "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" there is shown an explosion at a D.C. event that results in one or more deaths. Then, without badges, DiNozzo and McGee investigate the case as civilians, knowing they are risking their lives.
Watch the 11th season premiere of "NCIS" to see how Ziva's farewell plays out on Tuesday, Sept. 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Guest stars include Colin Hanks as Department of Defense IG Investigator Richard Parsons and Joe Spano as Senior FBI Agent T.C. Fornell.
They will plan on replacing Ziva with a new female lead after her departure. Who do you think should come in and join the team?
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too