Mary Mary's Erica Campbell World Premieres New Music Video 'Help' Featuring Lecrae (VIDEO)
After over a decade of creating great gospel music with her sister Tina Campbell as the dynamic duo Mary Mary, Gospel singer Erica Campbell takes her new single "Help" into the mainstream market with the debut of her new music video "Help."
The video was shot in Los Angeles, and directed by renowned director Billy Woodruff who is known for his film work in "Beauty Shop," "Honey," and more.
The video compliments the passion of the song which also showcases Campbell's nine-year old daughter Krista and guest features rapper, Lecrae. They are the only three people seen throughout the entire video. With just a black background the three are shown individually performing the powerful words of the song.
The video premiered on VH1 Soul Monday and aired every hour all day and was also available online exclusively on VH1.com.
"Help" is now available for digital download on iTunes. The collaboration will likely be a hit for both Gospel and urban platforms due to the collaboration of two the biggest artists in the genre, Campbell and Lecrae.
Campbell received a lot of backlash from her fellow Christians concerning the promotional photo for the single, but she dismissed the backlash and has been keeping busy promoting her new music and spreading her message.
Campbell continues to travel the country promoting the release of her upcoming solo album, Help, which hits stores March 25th as well as the start of the third season of her hit WEtv show, "Mary Mary," on February 27th.
The Grammy nominated singer officially started her solo career with her very successful radio hit "A Little More Jesus" last year, and it was nominated for a Grammy.
- Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty