Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunion? Cannes Film Festival 2014 Gets Couple Back Together
Twilight stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are bound to have their reunion at the Cannes Film Festival 2014. The former love tandem turned real-life-couple was last seen together in public in 2012 following the end of the famed #robstenunbroken saga.
However, Stewart and Pattinson are both part of the film line up for the Cannes Film Festival which is set to happen on May 14 to 25, a press conference last week announced.
Stewart, 24, stars in Clouds of Sils Maria, a German-French-Swiss drama film collaboration narrating a story of a famous actress and her assistant, Valentine, as their world crumbled and decided to leave Sils Maria.
Like Us on Facebook
Stewart co-stars with Juliette Binoche (Enders) and Chloe Grace Moretz (Jo-Ann Ellis).
Meanwhile, Pattinson, 27, will ramp the red carpet with his two films, The Rover and Maps to the Stars with fellow actors Julianne Moore and John Cusack.
The much awaited reunion will leave "Robsten" fans both hopeful and curious as to whether or not there will be a chance of rekindled romance after Stewart's cheating controversy last year. HollywoodLife.com reported that Pattinson was ready to move on and that he believed that the relationship had already run its course.
Other featured movies on the upcoming Cannes Film Festival include Ryan Goslings directorial debut films Lost River and Man Men. Ryan Reynolds will also be shown in his psychological thriller film titled The Captive, while Oscar Award recipient Cate Blanchett is set to entertain fans with the second sequel of How to Train Your Dragon.
Channing Tatum and Steve Carell are both wishing for an Oscar nomination with their true-to-life film Foxcatcher, an autobiography of Olympics wrestling gold medalist Mark Schultz.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
James Franco's Movie Adaptation of 'Child of God' Under Fire for Not Condemning Violence Portrayed in Film (TRAILER)
Actor James Franco is under heat for his latest directorial release, 'Child of God'. The film is an adaptation of the 1973 novel of the same name and is about a man who descends into violence and necrophilia.
Flyleaf's Former Singer Lacey Sturm to Release Book Documenting Her Struggle with Drugs and Suicidal Thoughts; Shares How She Overcame (VIDEO)
Former singer of Flyleaf, Lacey Sturm, is sharing her testimony in her upcoming book 'The Reason - How I discovered a Life Worth Living', where she found Jesus on the brink of suicide.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too