God's Not Dead Movie Soundtrack Released; Songs From Newsboys, Superchick, Stellar Kart, and More
The 'God's Not Dead' movie soundtrack has been revealed, and the album will feature appearances from the Newsboys, Superchick, Stellar Kart, and more.
The album will be released March 4 on Inpop Records as the movie is slated to hit theaters on March 21.
'God's Not Dead' took its title from the Newsboys album of the same name. The film focuses on a college student who is trying to prove the existence of God as a challenge from his philosophy professor.
The film stars Kevin Sorbo, Dean Cain, Shane Harper, and others as well as guest appearances by Willie and Korie Robertson and the Newsboys themselves.
Like Us on Facebook
“This project is a wonderful opportunity for the label and we are thrilled with the early success of Shane’s single,” said Mark Lusk, President/General Manager, Inpop Records in a press release. “To combine music from some of the most high-profile Christian artists with the movie will help to drive the message of the film, and the exposure will be extensive with a massive marketing campaign for both projects. We are honored to have Inpop Records partner with Pure Flix Entertainment for such an important venture.”
God’s Not Dead-The Motion Picture Soundtrack Track Listing:
“God’s Not Dead-Like a Lion (Movie Mix)” - Newsboys
“Hold You Up” - Shane Harper
“The King Is Coming” - Newsboys
“This Is The Time” - Superchick
“Arrows” – Jimmy Needham
“Ones and Zeroes” - Stellar Kart
“What I Know” - Tricia
“Save a Life” - Manic Drive
“Save Us”- JJ Weeks Band
“God’s Not Dead Instrumental Score Suite”- Will Musser
Watch the trailer below:
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
James Franco's Movie Adaptation of 'Child of God' Under Fire for Not Condemning Violence Portrayed in Film (TRAILER)
Actor James Franco is under heat for his latest directorial release, 'Child of God'. The film is an adaptation of the 1973 novel of the same name and is about a man who descends into violence and necrophilia.
Flyleaf's Former Singer Lacey Sturm to Release Book Documenting Her Struggle with Drugs and Suicidal Thoughts; Shares How She Overcame (VIDEO)
Former singer of Flyleaf, Lacey Sturm, is sharing her testimony in her upcoming book 'The Reason - How I discovered a Life Worth Living', where she found Jesus on the brink of suicide.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too