Dave Barnes to Release New Christmas Album 'A December To Remember' Oct. 29 [SEE TRACKLIST] and New Studio Album 'Golden Days' Jan 2014
Dave Barnes to Release New Christmas Album 'A December To Remember' Oct. 29 and New Studio Album 'Golden Days' Jan 2014
Dave Barnes, the Grammy nominated singer/songerwriter, has announced the upcoming release of his new Christmas album A December to Remember. The album is set for a October 29th release date to be available in time for the holiday season. A December to Remember will follow up to his popular 2010 Christmas album Very Merry Christmas.
Like Us on Facebook
A December to Remember will feature six original song, four written and two co-written by Barnes. The 11-song track list will round out with five Christmas classics. See the full official track list below.
"Christmas music is so special to me because it's so closely attached to so many sweet and cherished memories and moments," Barnes shares. "I loved making my first Christmas album and had even more fun making this one. It's so fun to contribute more songs and music to my favorite season!"
Barnes is currently scheduled to play one Christmas concert on Dec. 15 in Nashville.
Dave Barnes also will be releasing his new studio album Golden Days on On January 28, 2014. The album's first single, "Good," is set to his radio next month.
For all of the latest news and tour dates, check out Dave Barnes official website HERE.
A December To Remember Tracklist:
- "Better Than Christmas Day" **
- "So, Santa" **
- "It's the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"
- "In Bethlehem" **
- "Christmas Eve" **
- "White Christmas"
- "This Christmas"
- "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
- "Peace On Earth" **
- "Please Come Home For Christmas"
- "When Love Was Born" **
** original songs
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty