'The Voice' Danielle Bradbery vs Cassadee Pope: Which Winner From Team Blake Will Have a More Successful Music Career? Share Your Opinion Here
Danielle Bradbery vs Cassadee Pope: Which "The Voice" Winner & Team Blake Shelton Protege' Will Have a More Successful Music Career?
"The Voice" has taken over the crown for best reality television singing competition now beating out "American Idol" and "The X Factor" in ratings and poised for another big year with Season 5 starting soon on NBC.
Like Us on Facebook
The only knock on the first two seasons was of "The Voice" was that there were no break out stars coming from the contestants, like how Kelly Clarkson exploded after winning Season 1 of "American Idol".
However, Season 3 winner Cassadee Pope broke that mold signing with Republic Nashville and the successful release of her single "Wasting All These Tears" that went No. #1 on iTunes the week it was released and reached as high as #7 on the Billboard charts. Then this summer she landed a coveted opening spot on Rascal Flatts Tour also featuring The Band Perry.
Cassadee Pope's new album Frame by Frame is scheduled to release officially on October 8, 2013.
Then last season came around and without a hitch, Blake Shelton found the hidden treasure of the competition again in 16-year-old Danielle Bradbery. Bradbery's poised, strong and mature voice at such a young age gained more and more momentum each week as she battled much older and more experienced singers week after week. Bradbery became the eventual winner for Season 4 and had a memorable performance with Hunter Hayes that really showed she can hold her own with fellow stars.
Danielle took her coach Blake Shelton's advice and was in Nashville recording what would be her first single "Heart of Dixie" within days of winning. She by far released a single the quickest of any previous winner, which is smart, strike while your popularity is at an all-time high.
Bradbery's single "Heart of Dixie"has been a huge hit and peaked at #2 on the 'U.S. Digital Country' charts. She recently joined her old coach Blake Shelton on stage during one of his recent concerts and performed her hit song (watch video above).
Danielle seems to have a very bright future ahead of her in country music and very well could big thing over the next several years if she stays focused and makes the right business decisions.
*Let me just say that I am a fan of both singers and wish them both great success. Even though they both fall under 'country' music their styles are very different and there is plenty of room for them both to succeed. So this isn't about comparing their sounds, just simply striking up debate.
This is simply a fun discussion to let fans of "The Voice" and of Bradbery and Pope to let their opinions be heard.
So with that said, leave a comment below with your thoughts!
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty