'The Voice' Danielle Bradbery vs Cassadee Pope: Which Winner From Team Blake Will Have a More Successful Music Career? Share Your Opinion Here
Danielle Bradbery vs Cassadee Pope: Which "The Voice" Winner & Team Blake Shelton Protege' Will Have a More Successful Music Career?
"The Voice" has taken over the crown for best reality television singing competition now beating out "American Idol" and "The X Factor" in ratings and poised for another big year with Season 5 starting soon on NBC.
Like Us on Facebook
The only knock on the first two seasons was of "The Voice" was that there were no break out stars coming from the contestants, like how Kelly Clarkson exploded after winning Season 1 of "American Idol".
However, Season 3 winner Cassadee Pope broke that mold signing with Republic Nashville and the successful release of her single "Wasting All These Tears" that went No. #1 on iTunes the week it was released and reached as high as #7 on the Billboard charts. Then this summer she landed a coveted opening spot on Rascal Flatts Tour also featuring The Band Perry.
Cassadee Pope's new album Frame by Frame is scheduled to release officially on October 8, 2013.
Then last season came around and without a hitch, Blake Shelton found the hidden treasure of the competition again in 16-year-old Danielle Bradbery. Bradbery's poised, strong and mature voice at such a young age gained more and more momentum each week as she battled much older and more experienced singers week after week. Bradbery became the eventual winner for Season 4 and had a memorable performance with Hunter Hayes that really showed she can hold her own with fellow stars.
Danielle took her coach Blake Shelton's advice and was in Nashville recording what would be her first single "Heart of Dixie" within days of winning. She by far released a single the quickest of any previous winner, which is smart, strike while your popularity is at an all-time high.
Bradbery's single "Heart of Dixie"has been a huge hit and peaked at #2 on the 'U.S. Digital Country' charts. She recently joined her old coach Blake Shelton on stage during one of his recent concerts and performed her hit song (watch video above).
Danielle seems to have a very bright future ahead of her in country music and very well could big thing over the next several years if she stays focused and makes the right business decisions.
*Let me just say that I am a fan of both singers and wish them both great success. Even though they both fall under 'country' music their styles are very different and there is plenty of room for them both to succeed. So this isn't about comparing their sounds, just simply striking up debate.
This is simply a fun discussion to let fans of "The Voice" and of Bradbery and Pope to let their opinions be heard.
So with that said, leave a comment below with your thoughts!
- Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Matthew West's 'Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour' Gives Fans a 'Chance to Go Deeper' by Bringing Life to Testimonies (INTERVIEW)
Contemporary Christian singer Matthew West spoke to BreatheCast about his upcoming "Hello, My Name Is...The Acoustic Tour," and touched upon his inspiration behind songs, how he tries to reach the audience, and much more.
Behind The Scenes Fun with Christian Musicians: Mandisa, Big Daddy Weave, Group 1 Crew and Jamie Grace Post Goofy Videos of Life on the Road (VIDEOS)
Some of Christian music's favorite musicians take to social media regularly to keep fans updated with video logs of their daily lives. Monday afternoon, artists Mandisa, Big Daddy Weave, Group 1 Crew and more all showed the lighter side of life on the road by posting videos of them or their tour mates dancing, jumping around, or being silly.
Malaysia Airlines Missing Plane: Flight 370 American Passenger Philip Wood Described as 'Man of God'
Philip Wood, a 50-year-old father of two and IBM executive, as one of the three Americans aboard the Boeing 777 jet that vanished during a flight from Malaysia to China, and his family describes him as caring, honorable, and a man of faith.
Audio Adrenaline, Kutless 'The Change A Life Tour' Brings High Energy Music Across America with Finding Favour and Shine Bright Baby (SCHEDULE/DATES)
Grammy and Dove Award winning band, Audio Adrenaline, along with modern rock/worship band Kutless began a 33-city Change A Life Tour this weekend.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty