'The Voice' Danielle Bradbery vs Cassadee Pope: Which Winner From Team Blake Will Have a More Successful Music Career? Share Your Opinion Here
Danielle Bradbery vs Cassadee Pope: Which "The Voice" Winner & Team Blake Shelton Protege' Will Have a More Successful Music Career?
"The Voice" has taken over the crown for best reality television singing competition now beating out "American Idol" and "The X Factor" in ratings and poised for another big year with Season 5 starting soon on NBC.
Like Us on Facebook
The only knock on the first two seasons was of "The Voice" was that there were no break out stars coming from the contestants, like how Kelly Clarkson exploded after winning Season 1 of "American Idol".
However, Season 3 winner Cassadee Pope broke that mold signing with Republic Nashville and the successful release of her single "Wasting All These Tears" that went No. #1 on iTunes the week it was released and reached as high as #7 on the Billboard charts. Then this summer she landed a coveted opening spot on Rascal Flatts Tour also featuring The Band Perry.
Cassadee Pope's new album Frame by Frame is scheduled to release officially on October 8, 2013.
Then last season came around and without a hitch, Blake Shelton found the hidden treasure of the competition again in 16-year-old Danielle Bradbery. Bradbery's poised, strong and mature voice at such a young age gained more and more momentum each week as she battled much older and more experienced singers week after week. Bradbery became the eventual winner for Season 4 and had a memorable performance with Hunter Hayes that really showed she can hold her own with fellow stars.
Danielle took her coach Blake Shelton's advice and was in Nashville recording what would be her first single "Heart of Dixie" within days of winning. She by far released a single the quickest of any previous winner, which is smart, strike while your popularity is at an all-time high.
Bradbery's single "Heart of Dixie"has been a huge hit and peaked at #2 on the 'U.S. Digital Country' charts. She recently joined her old coach Blake Shelton on stage during one of his recent concerts and performed her hit song (watch video above).
Danielle seems to have a very bright future ahead of her in country music and very well could big thing over the next several years if she stays focused and makes the right business decisions.
*Let me just say that I am a fan of both singers and wish them both great success. Even though they both fall under 'country' music their styles are very different and there is plenty of room for them both to succeed. So this isn't about comparing their sounds, just simply striking up debate.
This is simply a fun discussion to let fans of "The Voice" and of Bradbery and Pope to let their opinions be heard.
So with that said, leave a comment below with your thoughts!
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Fifty Shades of Grey' Challenged by Faith Based Movie 'Old Fashioned'; Releases the Same Day and Provides a Godly Alternative (VIDEO)
The creators of the upcoming faith based film Old Fashioned, have announced that they've scheduled to release the new "chivalry is not dead" love film on the same weekend Universal debuts, Fifty Shades of Grey.
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: 'Shout to the Lord' Singer Leads Worship for First Time Since Finishing Treatments, Says 'I Have No Words' (VIDEO)
In a recent blog post, beloved psalmist Darlene Zschech described her first time back to leading worship, and what it has been like to be finished with radiation and vicious cancer treatments.
Is There Redemption for Fallen Ministers? Deitrick Haddon, Ted Haggard, and More Continue in Ministry After Falling From Grace (VIDEO)
Although Christianity is arguably based on restitution, forgiveness, and starting over, sometimes believers are devastated when ministers fall into sin and are found guilty. Below is a list of pastors who admitted their wrong doings, lost their ministries for a time, and have found restoration in ministry.
Kingdom Bound Mega Festival Featuring TobyMac, Andy Mineo, Skillet, Michael W. Smith, Mandisa and More Takes Over NY for 4 Days (VIDEO)
Kingdom Bound ministries is presenting a four day family event that includes over 50 artists in concert, 25 speakers, 60 seminars, and an entire amusement and water park for a few full days of hands on ministry opportunities for Christian music lovers in New York.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too