Danielle Bradbery New Song 'Never Like This' Watch Live Performance Here, 'The Voice' Stars Touring Plans with Brad Paisley Fall 2013 (VIDEO)
Danielle Bradbery New Song 'Never Like This' Watch Live Performance Here & Touring Plans with Brad Paisley Fall 2013 (VIDEO)
Danielle Bradbery is keeping her schedule busy with recording and live performances since winning Season 4 of "The Voice".
Like Us on Facebook
She went right into the studio the next week to start recording her first single "The Heart of Dixie" which has already sold over 100,000 downloads in 3 weeks.
This past weekend, Bradbery did a performance set at the Indiana State Fair and fans caught the action and posted some videos to Youtube.
The video above is a new original song that Danielle Bradbery has been debuting live called "Never Like This." The song was written by Steve McEwan, Gordie Sampson, and "The Heart Of Dixie" and "Wasting All These Tears" cowriter Caitlyn Smith.
You can hear an original demo of "Never Like This" from Caitlyn Smith HERE.
The song seems to have a strong chorus, but is hard to tell before hearing a studio version. She does seem to pick very mature sounding sounds. Some have been critical of this because she is so young, but she also won't get pegged for having a 'teen bop' which will give her songs more long lasting value over the years.
Bradbery is picking good songs that we will be able to sing for years and grow into more and more.
What do you think of her new song "Never Like This"?
Also, Bradbery has been offered an opening spot on a few select Brad Paisley tour dates. Nov 14th and 16th right now with potentially more to come. Bradbery could do nothing but benefit from this exposure clearly as Paisley is one of the biggest and most popular country artists today.
Keep up with all of the latest with Bradbery by following her on twitter HERE.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Kevin Max Opens Up About DC Talk's Origins, Their 'Squeaky Clean' Persona, and His Divorce on This Week's Bad Christian Podcast (LISTEN HERE)
Christian music legend and former singer of DC Talk and Audio Adrenaline, Kevin Max, recently had a chat with the members of the Bad Christian podcast where he spoke about the origins of DC Talk, artists "faking it" in Christian music, and his own struggles with his personal life.
Pastor Shares Battle with Chronic Depression; Shares 6 Truths for Struggling Christians, 'As Long as I'm Alive, I have Jesus'
Depression is something that is often not addressed in the church, and is in fact often looked down upon for a believer. Christians are not supposed to be depressed because they have, "the love of Jesus" in their hearts. However, depression is something that can affect everyone in their daily lives and pastor and co-founder of Bad Christian, Joey Svendsen shared about his own troubles in a blog post.
Remedy Drive's declaration of war against human trafficking and sex slavery tops the music charts with their new single "Commodity."
Ghosts in a Pennsylvania Haunted house attacked a Fox News cameraman and reporter during a live interview with the homeowner, and the ghosts are allegedly caught on camera.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too