Danielle Bradbery New Song 'Never Like This' Watch Live Performance Here, 'The Voice' Stars Touring Plans with Brad Paisley Fall 2013 (VIDEO)
Danielle Bradbery New Song 'Never Like This' Watch Live Performance Here & Touring Plans with Brad Paisley Fall 2013 (VIDEO)
Danielle Bradbery is keeping her schedule busy with recording and live performances since winning Season 4 of "The Voice".
Like Us on Facebook
She went right into the studio the next week to start recording her first single "The Heart of Dixie" which has already sold over 100,000 downloads in 3 weeks.
This past weekend, Bradbery did a performance set at the Indiana State Fair and fans caught the action and posted some videos to Youtube.
The video above is a new original song that Danielle Bradbery has been debuting live called "Never Like This." The song was written by Steve McEwan, Gordie Sampson, and "The Heart Of Dixie" and "Wasting All These Tears" cowriter Caitlyn Smith.
You can hear an original demo of "Never Like This" from Caitlyn Smith HERE.
The song seems to have a strong chorus, but is hard to tell before hearing a studio version. She does seem to pick very mature sounding sounds. Some have been critical of this because she is so young, but she also won't get pegged for having a 'teen bop' which will give her songs more long lasting value over the years.
Bradbery is picking good songs that we will be able to sing for years and grow into more and more.
What do you think of her new song "Never Like This"?
Also, Bradbery has been offered an opening spot on a few select Brad Paisley tour dates. Nov 14th and 16th right now with potentially more to come. Bradbery could do nothing but benefit from this exposure clearly as Paisley is one of the biggest and most popular country artists today.
Keep up with all of the latest with Bradbery by following her on twitter HERE.
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
- MercyMe's 'Welcome to the New' Album Review: Band Ditches Legalistic Christianity for God's 'Free' Gift of Grace
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
In 2013 many celebrities tweeted their wishes for Easter, but which of these stars actually celebrate the real reason for the holiday?
Inpop Records' March 4 release God's Not Dead-The Motion Picture Soundtrack turned out its first hit song this week with "Hold You Up," currently No. 1 on the Nielsen/BDS Hot AC/CHR chart. The single's success reflects continued momentum for the album as well, which maintains its position among the Top 10 soundtracks on iTunes' Top Soundtracks chart.
Grammy and Dove-Award winning artist Scott Stapp launched his "Proof of Life" tour last month, opening each set with his first No. 1 Christian radio hit, "Slow Suicide," from Proof of Life, his second solo album that was released on Wind-up Records Nov. 5, 2013.
As Christians around the world celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Christian rapper Andy Mineo took a leap of love and asked his long time girlfriend to marry him.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty