Dancing With the Stars Season 18 Cast Rumors, News: Candace Cameron Bure Maintains Modesty, 'I Want to Reserve Certain Things for My Husband' (VIDEO)
Former "Full House" star Candace Cameron Bure delighted fans once again with her modest viewpoint on "Dancing with the Stars" Season 18, but this time she also proudly proclaimed her Christian faith. The actress maintained she would be outspoken on her stance when it comes to sexy dances and wardrobe.
Before Bure showcased her Rumba number with partner Mark Ballas, she made mention of her strong belief in Jesus and living to please Him in what she does.
Like Us on Facebook
"I'm a Christian, my life revolves around my relationship with Jesus Christ. So with the overall tone of the dance, with the costumes I'm not going to take a back seat my voice will definitely be heard," Bure told the cameras.
The 34 year-old mom of three even made sure to tell her partner to keep his shirt on during their dance number.
Her dance partner pointed out that Rumba is a "dance of love" but Bure assured the audience,"this rumba is not a sexual dance, it's a sensual, emotional dance. Sensual is more sexy than raunchy sex, so I think this is going to be a beautiful dance."
Bure, graced the dance floor with her passion and beauty but the judges were not impressed with her particular style of Rumba. They told her they wanted it to be sexier. While they deliberated her score, Bure, was questioned by the host on her noble position to keep things classy.
The actresses responded, "I feel like a sexual woman, I've been married for 18 years, I am a sexual woman; but I want to reserve certain things for my husband so I think we did the best that we could with a rumba that I still felt comfortable doing."
As usual, the actress/author, received thousands of comments from supporters praising her decision and her outspokenness as a Christian on a secular platform. Many assured her she was their top pick for the competition.
"Voted for you!!! Love the example you are setting, and I love that you are not shy about putting Jesus first," someone posted on social media.
Another said, "So awesome to see your love for Jesus Christ and how you stand up for your beliefs! It is an amazing witness that we rarely get to see in today's media."
"I too appreciate that you speak out about Jesus on air. I think that you are a wonderful role model to our daughters that you can still be modest even in these costumes."
Watch Bure's performance below, and you can Vote for it here.
- Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
- 'Believe Me' Movie Set to Ruffle Some Feathers While Bringing Home a Message That is 'Honest' and About the 'Power of Platforms' (INTERVIEW)
- Kari Jobe Explains Worshiping with Different Cultures Around the World and Denominational Changes in Church Worship Culture (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Says 'Persecuted' Movie Will Serve As a 'Wake Up Call' For America (INTERVIEW)
BreatheCast attended the New York premiere of the film Persecuted over the weekend and spoke with actress and Fox News Correspondent Gretchen Carlson about her role and her thoughts about religious freedom in America.
Tenth Avenue North 'No Man is an Island' Video Premiere on K-LOVE Radio Shows Life on the Road (VIDEO)
After surprising fans with a sudden release of their new EP, Islands, Tenth Avenue North premiered their music video "No Man Is An Island" on K-LOVE radio.
'Tolkien and Lewis' Movie Tells Story of Christian Super Thinkers Behind 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Chronicles of Narnia'
Top Christian authors and thinkers, C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien's friendship and lives will be the focus of a new movie on its way to the big screen.
YouTube Sensation Hopsin Releases Controversial Song Documenting His 'Lost Faith'; Challenges God to Prove Existence 'My Gut Feeling Says that it's all Fake' (VIDEO)
Rapper Hopsin is known for creating music that strikes a chord with his listeners, especially on his "Ill Mind" series of songs. His newest song, part 7, discusses that he began dabbling in Christianity but has now turned his back on it.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty