Dancing With the Stars Season 18 Cast Rumors, News: Candace Cameron Bure Maintains Modesty, 'I Want to Reserve Certain Things for My Husband' (VIDEO)
Former "Full House" star Candace Cameron Bure delighted fans once again with her modest viewpoint on "Dancing with the Stars" Season 18, but this time she also proudly proclaimed her Christian faith. The actress maintained she would be outspoken on her stance when it comes to sexy dances and wardrobe.
Before Bure showcased her Rumba number with partner Mark Ballas, she made mention of her strong belief in Jesus and living to please Him in what she does.
Like Us on Facebook
"I'm a Christian, my life revolves around my relationship with Jesus Christ. So with the overall tone of the dance, with the costumes I'm not going to take a back seat my voice will definitely be heard," Bure told the cameras.
The 34 year-old mom of three even made sure to tell her partner to keep his shirt on during their dance number.
Her dance partner pointed out that Rumba is a "dance of love" but Bure assured the audience,"this rumba is not a sexual dance, it's a sensual, emotional dance. Sensual is more sexy than raunchy sex, so I think this is going to be a beautiful dance."
Bure, graced the dance floor with her passion and beauty but the judges were not impressed with her particular style of Rumba. They told her they wanted it to be sexier. While they deliberated her score, Bure, was questioned by the host on her noble position to keep things classy.
The actresses responded, "I feel like a sexual woman, I've been married for 18 years, I am a sexual woman; but I want to reserve certain things for my husband so I think we did the best that we could with a rumba that I still felt comfortable doing."
As usual, the actress/author, received thousands of comments from supporters praising her decision and her outspokenness as a Christian on a secular platform. Many assured her she was their top pick for the competition.
"Voted for you!!! Love the example you are setting, and I love that you are not shy about putting Jesus first," someone posted on social media.
Another said, "So awesome to see your love for Jesus Christ and how you stand up for your beliefs! It is an amazing witness that we rarely get to see in today's media."
"I too appreciate that you speak out about Jesus on air. I think that you are a wonderful role model to our daughters that you can still be modest even in these costumes."
Watch Bure's performance below, and you can Vote for it here.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Relient K's 'Mmhmm' Still Exudes Passion and Honesty 10 Years Later; Anniversary Tour Begins This Fall (Throwback Thursday)
In honor of Relient K's recently announced 10 year anniversary tour of their smash hit album Mmhmm, this week's Throwback Thursday is going to take a look at the album that put the band on the map for good.
God Over Money, (G.O.M) headed by popular Christian Rapper Bizzle, was eager to share the signing of their newest artist on social media Wednesday and the decision was met with much praise.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too