Christina Aguilera's Weight Loss. How did She Do It ? Diet Revealed
Christina Aguilera has always been known for her slim body and curves, but how did she drastically lose all the weight in the past year? Aguilera has been on a strict diet that allows her only to eat basic vegetables, fruit, and lean meat. The singer revealed that she had to quit going to one her favorite restaurants called 'Nate 'n Al's restaurant', a place with everything from chocolate chip pancakes to corned beef. The 'Voice' judge has been also showing a new side on set when Producer Mike Burnett told Life & Style magazine that "Christina is as happy as can be , as fit as can be and as full of life as can be she, looks amazing!".
Like Us on Facebook
The Pop star singer has a strict diet with her daily routine being blueberries, an avocado,and turkey bacon for breakfast, lunch being only lean meat and a salad, with snacking on celery for in between, and lastly for dinner a chicken curry! This diet has completely transformed the star by losing a total 49 pounds! With Aguilera looking better than ever, we can expect to see a more vibrant and healthier looking Pop Star on this season of "The Voice".
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
- MercyMe's 'Welcome to the New' Album Review: Band Ditches Legalistic Christianity for God's 'Free' Gift of Grace
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Heaven is 'A Lot Like Earth...The Perfect Earth,' Testifies Colton Burpo of 'Heaven is For Real' Movie (BURPO FAMILY INTERVIEW)
The Breathecast studio had a face to face with the Burpo family (Todd, Colton, and Sonja) about Colton's experience of heaven when he had a near death experience as a young boy.
Popular 2000s Christian boy band Plus One, surprised their loyal fans this week by announcing their return on various social media outlets, with an updated website and new music, and supporters quickly responded with post sharing their excitement.
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: ‘To Be Honest, I Am a Little Nervous... I Know Now What to Expect,' Singer Says Before Treatment
Former Hillsong worshipper Darlene Zschech shares her latest update on her rough Cancer journey as she entered treatment number five today of Chemotherapy.
Former President Jimmy Carter discusses multiple topics in a recent interview, including Jesus Christ as a leader for equality for woman.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty