Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
Christian music Godfather Carman was diagnosed with terminal, multiple myeloma cancer last February. Upon the receiving his diagnosis, he quickly went to work making a CD and music video project with Kickstarter. He announced the Kickstarter April and, as of this morning, has raised $273,510. This total has already eclipsed his $200,000 goal and there are still 25 days left.
The Kickstarter project opened on April 19 and will remain open until June 18, at 11:11 p.m. It will be a 60 day funding period, standard for Kickstarter campaigns. The project currently has 2,807 backers and has several different levels of incentives, based on contribution levels. The incentives range all the way from recieving the new Carman single before it's commercially available, to V.I.P. tickets to his shows, to getting Carman himself to come to your home church to perform, minister, and share new songs from his brand new CD.
Like Us on Facebook
On the wake of this new album, Carman has announced a 24 state, 60 city tour later this year. The tour plans to visit most regions of the US, ranging all the way from Florida to Portland. Most states will have several stops in the tour, so you can rest assured that Carman will be coming to a city near you sometime soon. You can find the details and full list of cities and states for his upcoming US tour on his Kickstarter page.
Carman's Kickstarter for his new album and tour will remain open until June 18th, so there's still time to jump in and help out. To get more information on how you can help, or to contribute to the Kickstarter campaign, visit Kickstarter and read about how to get involved. You can find Carman's Kickstarter home page.
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty