Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
Christian music Godfather Carman was diagnosed with terminal, multiple myeloma cancer last February. Upon the receiving his diagnosis, he quickly went to work making a CD and music video project with Kickstarter. He announced the Kickstarter April and, as of this morning, has raised $273,510. This total has already eclipsed his $200,000 goal and there are still 25 days left.
The Kickstarter project opened on April 19 and will remain open until June 18, at 11:11 p.m. It will be a 60 day funding period, standard for Kickstarter campaigns. The project currently has 2,807 backers and has several different levels of incentives, based on contribution levels. The incentives range all the way from recieving the new Carman single before it's commercially available, to V.I.P. tickets to his shows, to getting Carman himself to come to your home church to perform, minister, and share new songs from his brand new CD.
Like Us on Facebook
On the wake of this new album, Carman has announced a 24 state, 60 city tour later this year. The tour plans to visit most regions of the US, ranging all the way from Florida to Portland. Most states will have several stops in the tour, so you can rest assured that Carman will be coming to a city near you sometime soon. You can find the details and full list of cities and states for his upcoming US tour on his Kickstarter page.
Carman's Kickstarter for his new album and tour will remain open until June 18th, so there's still time to jump in and help out. To get more information on how you can help, or to contribute to the Kickstarter campaign, visit Kickstarter and read about how to get involved. You can find Carman's Kickstarter home page.
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
- MercyMe's 'Welcome to the New' Album Review: Band Ditches Legalistic Christianity for God's 'Free' Gift of Grace
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Heaven is 'A Lot Like Earth...The Perfect Earth,' Testifies Colton Burpo of 'Heaven is For Real' Movie (BURPO FAMILY INTERVIEW)
The Breathecast studio had a face to face with the Burpo family (Todd, Colton, and Sonja) about Colton's experience of heaven when he had a near death experience as a young boy.
Popular 2000s Christian boy band Plus One, surprised their loyal fans this week by announcing their return on various social media outlets, with an updated website and new music, and supporters quickly responded with post sharing their excitement.
Darlene Zschech Cancer Update: ‘To Be Honest, I Am a Little Nervous... I Know Now What to Expect,' Singer Says Before Treatment
Former Hillsong worshipper Darlene Zschech shares her latest update on her rough Cancer journey as she entered treatment number five today of Chemotherapy.
Former President Jimmy Carter discusses multiple topics in a recent interview, including Jesus Christ as a leader for equality for woman.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty