Britney Spears New Album The Essential Britney Spears Release Date August 20th, 2013, See Full Tracklist Here
Britney Spears is releasing a new album sooner than any of her fans expected. Unfortunately, it is not new material just yet, but it is something her "diehard" fans should enjoy. This is not her first 'greatest hits' release, but is her most comprehensive to date.
Her new album The Essential Britney Spears will release on August 20th and will be a collection of her biggest hits from her first 7 studio albums.
Disc 1 (of 2)
1. ...Baby One More Time
2. Sometimes (Radio Edit)
3. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)
4. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart (Radio Edit)
5. Oops!...I Did It Again
8. I'm A Slave 4 U
9. I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman
10. Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)
11. Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)
12. Me Against The Music - Featuring Madonna (Video Mix)
Disc 2 (of 2)
1. My Prerogative
2. Do Somethin'
3. Gimme More
4. Piece Of Me
6. Break The Ice
7. Hot As Ice (Main Version)
10. If U Seek Amy
11. Out From Under (Main Version)
13. Hold It Against Me
14. Till The World Ends
15. I Wanna Go
17. Scream & Shout - Will.i.am Featuring Britney Spears (Radio Edit)
Spears has been teasing fans about a new album of original material that will come out eventually, but this will have to do for now. Hopefully there will be new updates on the new studio album soon.
To check out all of the latest on Britney Spears, check out her official website HERE.