Apple iPad 5 Release Date Rumors / "Very Busy Fall" Could Lead to New iPad with IGZIO Display, A7 Processor?
iPad 5 release date rumors, specs, features and more!
The rumors for our favorite tech devices can sometimes get a little out of hand. Our desire to have the latest iPad and iPhone can sometimes lead to some pretty wild speculation.
The upcoming iPad 5 is no exception.
What once started as a March release date rumor has obviously since been squashed. So-called Apple insiders then claimed the new iPad 5 would hit shelves some time in late June. Wrong again.
With nowhere else to go but forward, many tech experts believe Fall 2013 is now the target launch time for the new iPad 5.
Like Us on Facebook
Apple CEO Tim Cook recently said: "Our teams are hard at work on some amazing new hardware, software, and services that we can't wait to introduce this fall and throughout 2014."
That could mean anything from a new iPad 5 to a new Apple toothbrush that streams videos of Miley Cyrus twerking. Either way we don't know for sure.
What does a "very busy Fall" mean for Apple? More importantly what does it mean for Apple fans?
One thing we can probably bet on? The new iPad 5, whenever it is released, will probably be thinner and lighter with a slightly updated design. The new iPad 5 will have a better display [IGZIO technology?] and better processor [A7 chip?].
The new iPad 5 will run with the latest iOS7 and possibly have a iPhone-quality camera.
Stay tuned to see exactly how "busy" Apple is this holiday season.
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty