Apple iPad 5 Release Date Rumors / "Very Busy Fall" Could Lead to New iPad with IGZIO Display, A7 Processor?
iPad 5 release date rumors, specs, features and more!
The rumors for our favorite tech devices can sometimes get a little out of hand. Our desire to have the latest iPad and iPhone can sometimes lead to some pretty wild speculation.
The upcoming iPad 5 is no exception.
What once started as a March release date rumor has obviously since been squashed. So-called Apple insiders then claimed the new iPad 5 would hit shelves some time in late June. Wrong again.
With nowhere else to go but forward, many tech experts believe Fall 2013 is now the target launch time for the new iPad 5.
Like Us on Facebook
Apple CEO Tim Cook recently said: "Our teams are hard at work on some amazing new hardware, software, and services that we can't wait to introduce this fall and throughout 2014."
That could mean anything from a new iPad 5 to a new Apple toothbrush that streams videos of Miley Cyrus twerking. Either way we don't know for sure.
What does a "very busy Fall" mean for Apple? More importantly what does it mean for Apple fans?
One thing we can probably bet on? The new iPad 5, whenever it is released, will probably be thinner and lighter with a slightly updated design. The new iPad 5 will have a better display [IGZIO technology?] and better processor [A7 chip?].
The new iPad 5 will run with the latest iOS7 and possibly have a iPhone-quality camera.
Stay tuned to see exactly how "busy" Apple is this holiday season.
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
James Franco's Movie Adaptation of 'Child of God' Under Fire for Not Condemning Violence Portrayed in Film (TRAILER)
Actor James Franco is under heat for his latest directorial release, 'Child of God'. The film is an adaptation of the 1973 novel of the same name and is about a man who descends into violence and necrophilia.
Flyleaf's Former Singer Lacey Sturm to Release Book Documenting Her Struggle with Drugs and Suicidal Thoughts; Shares How She Overcame (VIDEO)
Former singer of Flyleaf, Lacey Sturm, is sharing her testimony in her upcoming book 'The Reason - How I discovered a Life Worth Living', where she found Jesus on the brink of suicide.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too