'American Horror Story' Season 4 Spoilers: Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Says 'You'll Love Next Season'
"American Horror Story: Coven" saw an end to its third season at the end of January. What's in store for the future of the show? Co-Creator Ryan Murphy provides some spoilers below.
Ryan Murphy recently sat down for an interview with Entertainment Weekly to discuss what's next for the show. He remained secretive about which characters will be returning for the fourth season of "American Horror Story"
"I don't wanna say because we haven't even started the deals, and I literally just locked this thing on Monday," Muphy said.
Like Us on Facebook
Murphy compared season three to the yet to shot season four, and teased that there would be many elements in common between the two seasons.
"My feeling is, if you loved this season, you'll love next season. It has the same sort of comedic tone to it," the co-creator said.
And fans can rest assured that the co-creator does not plan to end the show anytime soon. Not only does he have a plan in the works for season four, but he has plans for season 5 as well.
The fifth season is "a radically different idea from the stuff we've been doing and it will take a lot of playing," Murphy said.
Murphy did not give away any answers to the many cliffhangers presented in the season three finale. So it seems, for now, viewers will have to wait until season four to find out what specifically will happen on "American Horror Story."
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
- 'The Voice' Contestant Worshipper Anthony Evans Releases New Album 'Real Life/Real Worship' For a Broader Audience
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
Singer-songwriter Jeannie Ortega is currently working on a new Christian album in Nashville. The 27 year-old Brooklyn native started her career at the young age of 16, signing on with Hollywood Records. Her single "Crowded" was in the top 25 Billboard Top 100 and her album No Place like Brooklyn debuted at No. 1. Her pop career would expand into acting on the drama "One Life to Live," teen dance film "Step Up," and her first major role in an independent film, "Indelible."
Michael W. Smith's 'Sovereign' Bridges the Gap with Next-Gen Worship Leaders While Sticking to Contemporary Roots (ALBUM REVIEW)
In May, CCM icon, Michael W. Smith will be finally releasing a new studio worship album, his first since 2008. Sovereign is a new creative endeavor for the three time Grammy winner whose previous worship projects have sold over 3.5 million.
Christian evangelist Ray Comfort released the 30-minute "Noah-And the Last Days," on March 28-the same day that Hollywood's controversial "Noah" movie. The film used the counter the Hollywood film reached 1 million YouTube views in 23 days, and won a Telly Award this week and is being aired on 14 major TV networks.
The former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, believes everything he has done for New York and this country has earned him a place in Heaven. Associate Pastor of a 14,000-member church in Brooklyn N.Y. retaliated and told Bloomberg to keep his theology to himself.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty