'American Horror Story' Season 4 Spoilers: Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Says 'You'll Love Next Season'
"American Horror Story: Coven" saw an end to its third season at the end of January. What's in store for the future of the show? Co-Creator Ryan Murphy provides some spoilers below.
Ryan Murphy recently sat down for an interview with Entertainment Weekly to discuss what's next for the show. He remained secretive about which characters will be returning for the fourth season of "American Horror Story"
"I don't wanna say because we haven't even started the deals, and I literally just locked this thing on Monday," Muphy said.
Like Us on Facebook
Murphy compared season three to the yet to shot season four, and teased that there would be many elements in common between the two seasons.
"My feeling is, if you loved this season, you'll love next season. It has the same sort of comedic tone to it," the co-creator said.
And fans can rest assured that the co-creator does not plan to end the show anytime soon. Not only does he have a plan in the works for season four, but he has plans for season 5 as well.
The fifth season is "a radically different idea from the stuff we've been doing and it will take a lot of playing," Murphy said.
Murphy did not give away any answers to the many cliffhangers presented in the season three finale. So it seems, for now, viewers will have to wait until season four to find out what specifically will happen on "American Horror Story."
- '100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
- John Mark McMillan Releases 'Borderland' Album, Shares Thoughts on 'Christian Artist' Label, 'If the Term Helps People Find a Shelf to Place the CD, That's Cool' (INTERVIEW)
- Rapping Dad Derek Clark: From Tragedy to Triumph; An Abused Foster Child has Paul-like Transformation, 'I Went From Feeling Abandoned by God to Feeling Embraced by God'
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'100 Huntley Street' Brings Faith-Based Entertainment to Mainstream Media with Actress April Hernandez and Author Eric Metaxas (INTERVIEW)
New York Times' Bestselling author Eric Metaxas and Feisty Latina Hollywood Actress April Hernandez have teamed up to bring a new faith based talk show into mainstream television with 100 Huntley Street. Host, Hernandez, chatted with Breathecast about her experience on the show, her witty co-host, and much more.
Tim Tebow News: Ex-NFL QB Continues to Inspire with His Devotion to God, 'Give Thanks to the GOD of Heaven. His Love Endures Forever'
Tim Tebow has created many memorable moments of inspiration on-and-off the field during his brief NFL career thus far, but he is mostly known for his unwavering faith in his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ no matter the situation.
Muslim Officials Call for 'Noah' Movie Ban for Islamic Violations: 'Actors Cannot Imitate Behavior, Appearances of Prophets' (VIDEO)
A top Islamic institute in Egypt has called for a ban on the upcoming Bible movie "Noah." Islamic representatives argue that "depicting Allah's prophets in art is a crime; not art," and the origination states that the provocation of people, violates Islamic law.
Breathecast is looking at the top Christian radio charting songs for March 2014, and we have highlighted our picks for the top 4.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty