AMC’s “Low Winter Sun” Season 1 Finale Review: Cast and Plot SPOILERS for the Season Finale of the Darkest Show on Television / Finale Air Date October 6, 2013 [TRAILER] [WATCH ONLINE]
AMC's "Low Winter Sun" Season 1 Finale Review: Cast and Plot SPOILERS for the Season Finale of the Darkest Show on Television / Finale Air Date October 6, 2013 [TRAILER] [WATCH ONLINE]
AMC's "Low Winter Sun" premiered earlier this year to great critical reviews but still has a somewhat undecided fan base. Its time slot was right after the widely successful show "Breaking Bad," but now that the show is over "Low Winter Sun" has a chance to capitalize on the freed up audiences. The season 1 finale episode will air as a double feature on AMC on Sunday, October 6th at 9 PM EST. Some critics are saying that the end of "Breaking Bad" will bode well for "Low Winter Sun" now that it doesn't have to compete with the ratings giant.
Like Us on Facebook
LIVE ONLINE STREAMING
Some spoilers about the cast and plot of the finale episode include hints that Detective Agnew will seek revenge on Geddes for killing the hooker that he fell in love with. How do you think it will play out between the two?
LIVE ONLINE STREAMING
Paul Levinson of StarPulse.com writes, "The set-up - of two detectives investigating the killing of a detective whom they themselves killed - has held up well and works. Frank Agnew, in particular, is one of the more interesting anti-hero cops to come down the pike on television. Not as vicious as Vic Mackey on "The Shield," Frank has a keen intelligence and persuasiveness. You almost believe that he is really trying to find the killer as he goes through the complex charade of an investigation into who killed McCann. His goal, of course, is to pin the killing on a plausible other than him and his partner Joe Geddes."
Watch the promo trailer for the season 1 finale of "Low Winter Sun" and watch it live on AMC this Sunday at 9 PM EST!
- Controversial 'Persecuted' Movie Can Help Remind Us to 'Protect Our Constitutional Rights' Says Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
- Comedian Brad Stine Says 'Persecuted' Movie Coming Under Heat is 'Tyranny' and a Violation of America's 'First Amendment Rights' (VIDEO)
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Cast Weigh in on New Political Thriller 'Persecuted' at NYC Premiere (VIDEO INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Chris Pratt Reveals His Son 'Restored' His 'Faith in God' After Coma Scare (VIDEO)
Actor Chris Pratt and his wife actress Anna Faris underwent a great scare when their son was born premature and fell into a coma two years ago. However, miraculously recovered and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star says the experience "redefined" his faith in God.
Relient K's 'Mmhmm' Still Exudes Passion and Honesty 10 Years Later; Anniversary Tour Begins This Fall (Throwback Thursday)
In honor of Relient K's recently announced 10 year anniversary tour of their smash hit album Mmhmm, this week's Throwback Thursday is going to take a look at the album that put the band on the map for good.
God Over Money, (G.O.M) headed by popular Christian Rapper Bizzle, was eager to share the signing of their newest artist on social media Wednesday and the decision was met with much praise.
Emery's Toby Morrell Discusses the Christian Tactic of 'Scaring the Hell' Out of Non-Believers (BLOG POST)
Toby Morrell, lead singer of rock band Emery, and co-founder of Bad Christian, wrote a blog about Christians focusing too much on condemning people to Hell. Toby feels often times mentioning Hell to non-believers does more harm than good.
- 5 Hip-Hop Artists Every Christian Music Fan Should Know - TobyMac, Lecrae, and More
- 5 Christian Screamo/Metalcore Influential Bands – UnderOath, Emery, and More (VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- 4 Mainstream R&B Stars With A Passion For Singing Gospel Music (VIDEOS)
- 'American Idol' Finalist Jason Castro Confesses He Traded Pop Success For God, 'Why Am I Doing This? To Make a Name...? To Make Some Money?' (VIDEO)
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too