50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather Fight Over Girl: Is Ray J Having an Affair with Mayweather’s Girlfriend Princess? [PHOTO] [VIDEO]
50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather Fight Over Girl: Is Ray J Having an Affair with Mayweather's Girlfriend Princess? [PHOTO] [VIDEO]
It looks like "Get Rich or Die Trying" rapper 50 Cent and boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather are at it again. 50 Cent posted a picture of Mayweather's girlfriend on Instagram with the caption, "I got Floyd, I got Ray J at the same damn time." What does Mayweather have to say about 50 Cent's direct attack on his girlfriend? Is 50 Cent just looking out for his buddy?
Like Us on Facebook
50 Cent recently took to boxing promotion earlier this year when he decided that he was going to promote the fighter Billy Dib. The first fight that 50 Cent promoted, however, was a fight that Dibs lost to Evgeny Gradovich in a split decision. 50 Cent also took the job as hype man for the fight and performed a special rendition of "New Day" to the fans eagerly awaiting the bout.
After that fight, 50 Cent and Mayweather started their own boxing promotion company called The Money Team. Mayweather spent much of 2012 in jail for domestic battery, and when he got out he refused to put up his half of the money to start the business. 50 Cent and Mayweather fought on Twitter and ended their relationship soon after.
50 Cent now has his own boxing company, SMS Promotions, and works with promoters already in the boxing business. He said, "Due to the competitive nature of hip-hop, there are people who want to see 50 Cent fail. So those people will tune in to see if Billy Dibs loses - and that's a vital connection through pop culture."
Take a look at 50 Cent's most famous song "In Da Club" and be on the lookout for SMS Promotions in the ring!
- Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
- 'Crowded' Singer Jeannie Ortega Looks to God's 'Perfect Love' to Spread New Message of Hope and Peace (INTERVIEW)
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Come Through Hardship; Singer Talks of Balancing a Toddler, Disabled Husband, Music Career, and Pregnancy with Twins (INTERVIEW)
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK
More in BC
Mikeschair's 'All or Nothing' Singer Wonders Why Christians Don't Have a 'Battlecry' Anthem for the Lord (INTERVIEW)
Curb Records contemporary Christian band Mikeschair released their new album All or Nothing on Apr. 1 and lead singer Mike Grayson said he and his band mates had to face the music and really give God their all.
Film Director Tim Chey has urged Hollywood to embrace "true believers" to tell Bible stories, rather than have just big name directors who do not even believe in God, and do not completely understand the faith that a majority of viewers to their biblical movie will have.
Christian Teen Shot In the Eye in NYC; Victim Gama Droiville, 13, Forgives Shooter, Thanks God Despite Horrific Injury in Brooklyn [VIDEO]
Teenager, Gama Droiville, recently suffered an horrendous attack when he was shot in his right eye in Brooklyn, New York City. However, despite the horrific injury he has said that he forgives the 21-year-old gunman Kareem Potomont because of his strong Christian faith and belief in Jesus.
Atheists File Lawsuit Against New Jersey School For Reciting 'Under God' Statement in Pledge of Allegiance
Atheists filed a lawsuit against school on behalf of New Jersey parents who condemn the fact that their child is exposed to hearing the words "under God" during daily oration of the Pledge of Allegiance due to a state law.
- Celebrities Who Waited Until Marriage; These Stars Were Not Afraid to Stick to Their Beliefs
- Top 10 Inspirational People on Twitter Includes: Joyce Meyer, Max Lucado, Tyler Perry, and More
- This is What Happens When a Little Girl Uses Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Breathecast's Top 7 Christian Rock Albums of 2013 - Skillet, Stryper, and More
- DC Talk Reunion 'Jesus Freak 20 Years Later Tour' Confirmed by Michael Tait? TobyMac, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys on the Dream Tour Bill Too
- BreatheCast Throwback Thursday: DC Talk's 'Jesus Freak' Changes Christian Music Forever with Most 'Overtly Christian Act' of All Time (VIDEO)
- Lizzie Velasquez Once Called 'The World's Ugliest Woman' Knows God Sees Her True Beauty